Lover Friends Part 27

Taehyungs POV:

My eyes widened. I was not even breathing correctly. But how? H-how ..... why?! My Kookie got raped!!!???

You:
"J-Jungkook, a-are you serious????"

He quickly nodded his head. His eyes widened. He suddenly covered up his ears and started screaming.

Jungkook:
"AH PLEASE STOP!!! S-STOP PLEASE! AAAAHHHHH IT HURTS PLEASE STOP!!"

He started crying and telling again. I quickly screamed for Jimin and jhope's names. After a few second they both came in the room running. They were also shocked to see Jungkooks state.

You:
"T-take him to the hospital quickly!"

Jimin:
"What happened?!"

I explained everything to them. Jhope went closer to Jungkook. Before jhope was about to touch his shoulder, Jungkook looked at him in fear. He started screaming. Jhope quickly backed away.

You:
"Yah jungkook-ah.....it's okay."

Jungkook suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back. He was super scared.

Jungkook:
"T-take me away from here HYUNG! P-PLEASE! LETS GO HOME HYUNG!!!"

I carried him to the car not caring if he was fully naked. Jimin covered him with a blanket we had in the car. Me and Jungkook were now in the backseat of the car. Jungkook was still shaking in fear. He was laying down on my lap. He hugged me.

You:
"Where should we take him hyungs?"

Jimin:
"Let's take him to the house it's better. He will start freaking out by just seeing people."

Jimin is right.

You:
"Alright then. Let's go."

1 hour later...

No ones POV:

After everyone got to the house, they took Jungkook to sleep upstairs, but he couldn't sleep. He was still traumatized by what had happened to him. Taehyung was right next to him. Jhope and Jimin were downstairs talking.

Taehyung:
"Jungkook, are you okay now?"

Jungkook was just staring at the ceiling laying down in the bed. He was breathing heavily. Taehyung was very worried about him. Suddenly Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

Jungkook :
"H-hyung..."

Taehyung looked at him.

Jungkook:
"I know who raped me......"

Taehyung looked at him surprised.

Taehyung:
"W-what? Who? Tell me Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook:
"It was ............

...To Be Continued...