Lover Friends Part 29

About 2-3:00 am Jimins POV:

I couldn't sleep. I felt depressed. Today was the day my SUGA left... I miss him. Sometimes I think, how can someone that looks so peaceful leave so easily? Someone who was serious? I have many many questions with no answer at all... I always think back to when we were all together..... when we were all BTS. The fans, our family..... they never heard of us again. Rumors are still going on on twitter and Instagram about why we separated. ARMYS always shipped Vkook, but then they shipped me and Jungkook. They said I care more for him. But honestly, I cared more about others than me. My heart aches. I just want to die right now, right here. But if I tell anyone how I feel, they'll tell me I'm suicidal, they'll say I'm being overdramatic, they'll judge me....before knowing my reasons. I stood up from the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got a paper and a pen and started writing.....

3:27am Jungkooks POV:

I woke up by the door suddenly slamming downstairs. I looked at the time. My eyes widened. Who the fuck would be downstairs at 3:27am?!?!?!? I moved Taehyungs arms and stood up. I went downstairs, but there was no one.

You:
"Huh?"

I saw the kitchen lights on. I went to the kitchen. I saw a note on the table.... it was folded. I looked at it confusion. I read it, it was from Jimin.

Taehyungs POV:

I got woken up by Jungkook screaming mine and jhope's name.

Jungkook:
"TAEHYUNG!!! JHOPE!!!"

He sounded like he was crying. Me and jhope went out at the same time. We looked at each other in confusion wondering why the fuck Jungkook was up at 3am. We both rushed downstairs to where Jungkook was at. He was sobbing while reading a paper. Our eyes widened.

You:
"J-Jungkook what's wrong?!"

Jungkook:
"W-WE NEED TO S-STOP HIM HYUNGS!!!"

Jhope:
"Stop who Jungkook?"

Jungkook handed the paper to us. Our eyes widened. I-it's a suicide note.....from j-Jimin! Tears started to form in my eyes. He says that he wants to be in peace. His peace is in death. He says he has been too strong for too long that he couldn't hold it in anymore....

Jhope:
"Everyone to the car now!"

We all went to the car. Jhope made a call. But I was busy trying to calm Jungkook down so I couldn't really hear the conversation.

Jimins POV:

Here I am. There's no turning back Jimin. I was standing in the middle edge of an abandoned bridge.

 I was standing in the middle edge of an abandoned bridge

I know it's not that tall. But either way I can't swim.... I never learned how. And even if I did know, I would just drown myself. I started crying.

You:
"This is it Jimin.... no turning back now.... I'm sorry."

I stood at the very edge scared........

You:
"This is it....."

And with that said....
I jumped...

To be Continued