Lover Friends Part 24 R

Taehyungs POV:

Jungkook woke up tiredly. He looked at me.

Jungkook:
"Hyung, I'm hungry.."

I smiled at his words.

You:
"Mm okay. I'll go make you som--"

Jungkook:
"No."

I looked at him confused. Since his head was in my lap, he turned his head toward my pants. He started to unbutton my pants. My eyes widened at what he was about to do.

You:
"Y-yah Jungkook what are you -"

Jungkook:
"Please let me make you cum hyung please please please! That's all I'm hungry for please Taehyung..."

Wtf??? Did a simple nightmare affect him that much?! But him whining like that is so cute oh my fucking god. Im getting hard fuck you jungkook! At the end I just simply nodded slowly. He simply smiled back and got back to lowering my pants and boxer. My big hard bulge was right in front of his face.

Jungkook:
"Hyung, I didn't know you wanted to feed me so bad.."

Taehyung:
"J-just s-suck it Jungkook fuck!"

He smiled and started licking the tip. And oh fuck please don't tease Jungkook F-FUCK!! He putted his whole mouth on my dick. Fuck it feels so good. I threw my head back in pleasure. I grabbed his hair and pushed it more on my dick.

Taehyung:
"FUCK FUCK FUCK JUNGKOOK! FUCK YES YES LIKE THAT OH FUCK JUNGKOOK!!"

I heard him making choking noises, but he kept on sucking on my dick as hard as he could like fuck it's too much pleasure right now. I'm about to cum in no time FUCK!!!

You:
"FUCK IM COMING JUNGKOOK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"

Jungkook quickly pushed him self even more and started humming. The vibration made me go crazy and in no time i came inside his mouth.

You:
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!"

I still had my head back. I heard Jungkook swallow all my cum. After he was done he came up to my sweaty face. I looked at him and gave him a slight smile. He gave a big smile back.

Jungkook:
"Thank you for a great meal HYUNG!"

He kissed me and put my pants and boxer back on. After that he went back to sleeping on my lap with his hand placed on the big bulge still formed inside my pants. After I began to breath normally but still tiredly, I looked at him and smiled.

You:
"You pabo, why do you make me like this? I love you Kookie."

I gave him a kiss and fell asleep with him.

No ones POV:

Jimin was sitting in the bed looking at jhope seriously. Jhope just stood in front of him also looking at him.... the silence was killing both of them.

Jimin:
"Why did you kiss me?"

Jhope:
"For the millionth time jimin, I don't fucking know!"

Jimin:
"I don't know is not an answer. Why did you do it?"

Jhope:
"Are you serious right now?! I did it to shut you up okay!"

Jimin:
"You could've shut me up other ways also, not just by kissing me."

Jhope:
"Well that's the first thing that came up to my mind to shut you up!"

Jimin:
"But why exactly--"

Jhope:
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN!!!!!!"

...To be Continued...