Lover Friends Part 12

Jimins POV:

As I was walking down the hall way, I felt a painful feeling inside of me. I suddenly heard like a whisper saying "I'm sorry Jimin, I'll never forget you. I love you Jimin" I quickly stopped my movements and turned around. I looked outside of the room where SUGA was in. Something didn't feel right. Something was now missing. My eyes widened. N-no. SUGA wouldn't......no. I ran as fast as I could back to SUGAs room. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked through the small window in the door. My eyes widened even more. I was now crying like crazy. I was kicking and knocking at the door.

You:
"HYUNG! WAKE UP PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR HYUNG!!!! HYUNG!!!"

I saw how many nurses and doctors where trying to pull me back from the door. But I refuse to let go. MY HYUNG CANT DIE! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!

Random doctor:
"M-mister calm down!"

You:
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME! MY HYUNG IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! WHY DIDNT YOU CHECK ON HIM WHY?!"

Doctor:
"I'm really so sorry sir."

He bowed many times.

YOU:
"WHAT IS YOUR APOLOGY GOING TO DO?! HES DEAD SO WHATS THE POINT!"

I was now screaming like crazy. I fell on my knees and started crying like hell.

You:
"YOONGI! HYUNG! WHY?! WHY HYUNG! PLEASE COME BACK!!!"

Jin:
"JIMIN! WHATS GOING ON HERE?!"

You:
"OMMA!"

I run up to Jin eomma and hugged him tightly. I was now crying even more.

Jin:
"What wrong Jiminie?"

He asked with a soft voice.

You:
"S-SUGA.......is d-dead EOMMA!"

Jin's eyes widened. I now felt drops of water over my shoulder. I pulled away from the hug and saw that he was crying like hell now. Dad quickly went over to eomma and hugged him tightly. Suddenly jhope went up to the doctor and grabbed him by the collar.

Jhope:
"HOW WOULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?"

Nurse:
"S-sir! Please let go of the doct-"

Jhope:
"SHUT UP!"

I quickly pulled jhope away from the doctor. Jhope was fighting back to get away from my grip.

Dad (Rapmon):
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!"

The doctors quickly opened the door and I was the first one in. I ran up to SUGA and hugged him tightly.

You:
"HYUNG!!"

I felt a few pairs of hands trying to pull me off SUGA. I was too weak so it was easy to pull me away. After being pulled away, the doctor putted the sheets over SUGA meaning that SUGA ........ is now dead..... I started crying like hell again.

You:
"HYUNG! NOOOOOOO!!!!"

Jin:
"SUGA! MY SON! NOOO!"

Jin eomma cried against dads chest. Jhope was just crying silently.

You:
"C-can I be alone with my HYUNG....p-please?"

They all nodded and left me and SUGA alone. I went over to SUGA and quickly kneel down next to him. I grabbed his hand.

You:
"H-HYUNG... p-please come back HYUNG.... I love you HYUNG please don't die like this!"

Suddenly I felt a grip on my hand. I slowly looked at my hand and my eyes widened. S-SUGA w-was holding b-back my hand...... I quickly take off the sheet over his head and saw his eyes a little open.

You:
"H-HYUNG!"

Meanwhile with Taehyung and Jungkook:

Taehyungs POV:

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I took it lazily and looked at the number. It was jhope. I thought for a minute if I should answer or not. At last I just answered.

You:
"Yeoboseyo?(hello?)"

I heard jhope crying....

Jhope:
"Taehyung, you and Jungkook need to come back fast!"

You:
"H-HYUNG, please calm down and then tell me. Why do we have to go back?"

Jhope:
"S-SUGA.."

You:
"What about SUGA?"

Jhope:
"H-HE'S DEAD TAEHYUNG!"

My eyes widened...... MY HYUNG is ......... n-no! I dropped the phone to the ground. I stood up and then fell on the floor. Not caring that I was just in my boxers, i started crying like never before. I felt Jungkook woke up and then ran over to me. He was also in his boxers.

Jungkook:
"HYUNG! W-WHATS WRONG?!"

I quickly hugged Jungkook tightly. He was surprised by my sudden move but then he quickly hugged back.

You:
"J-Jungkook.... s-SUGA i-is dead.."

Jungkooks POV:

My eyes widened. I stater crying with him.

Taehyung:
"J-Jungkook, I-I killed s-suga....,

My eyes widened even more. Then I remembered how Taehyung pushed SUGA when he came for me at the hotel.

You:
"STOP TAEHYUNG DONT SAY THAT PLEASE!"

Taehyung:
"But it's true Jungkook I'm sorry...

I killed SUGA , Jungkook"

Part 13??