Lover Friends Part 15

Taehyungs POV:

Jungkook got behind of me.

You:
"J-Jin eomma.."

Jin:
"W-what are you two doing here?!"

I looked down and bowed.

You:
"We're sorry eomma. We came because we heard SUGA HYUNG was hospitalized."

Jin:
"AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HIM AND US YOU TWO STILL SHOW YOURSELF HERE?!"

Jungkook was now shaking. I felt his his tears were running through my back. I tried to hold my tears back. I took a deep breath.

You:
"Eomma, please, not here."

Jin:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT HERE?! SO NOW I CANT YELL ANYWHERE I WANT?! REMEMBER THAT YOU TWO LEFT US!"

Jungkook was now crying loudly behind me. His head was hidden in the crook of my neck. He was also hugging me tightly.

Jin:
"But that won't happen again."

Me and Taehyung looked at him.

Jin:
"I'll make sure you two don't go anywhere. What you two did was wrong."

Me and Jungkook looked at each other and nodded. Then we both looked at jimin and suga.

Jungkook:
"HYUNG, think about it...,"

After that said me and Jungkook ran out the door. We heard Jin screaming.

Jin:
"YAH COME BACK!!!"

After we got out of the hospital, I looked at Jungkook. He was still crying. I caressed his face. He looked at me.

Jungkook:
"H-HYUNG, what have we done?!"

You:
"Yah Jungkook, STOP crying. We didn't do anything wrong. Eomma just doesn't understand us."

Jungkook:
"HYUNG I MISS THEM! SUGA JIMIN JHOPE MOM AND DAD!"

I hugged him tightly and began to cry and scream.

SUGAs POV:

Jin:
"What did they tell you two?"

Me and Jimin looked at each other.

You:
"U-uh nothing important."

Jin:
"TELL ME!"

You:
"Or ELSE what?!"

Jin:
"JHOPE!!"

Jhope quickly came in running out of breath.

Jhope:
"Yes eomma."

Jin:
"Take dad and jimin back to the hotel."

Jhope looked at jimin and then at me. Jimin shook his head. He was......scared. I can't see him like that! MY JIMIN CANT BE SCARED! Jhope just ran out the room.

Jin:
"Are you serious? Why is everyone running away now?!"

My anger was now way past the limit. I was holding on to the sheets tightly trying to control myself. But.... I lost it.

You:
"JIN HYUNG!"

He looked at me shocked. I looked at jimin. I quickly sat up not caring if I was in pain. I grabbed Jimins collar and kissed him right in front of Jin.

Jimin:
"H-HYUNG!"

He did in between the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at Jin. He's eyes were widened.

You:
"JIN HYUNG! I LOVE PARK JIMIN!"

To be Continued