Lover Friends Part 5

Rapmon POV:

I took Jin to our dorm and tried to call him up.

You:
"J-Jin calm down-"

Jin:
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLNG ME TO CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I BE CALMED WHEN MY TWO YOUNGER CHILDREN "LOVE" EACH OTHER AND HAVE SEX?!"

My eyes were widened.

You:
"I-I know honey. But you need to calm down first and then we can talk."

Jin finally calmed down after like 1 whole hour of screaming in anger and breaking almost everything in his way. He went towards the bed and sat down. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him while caressing his cheeks with the other.

You:
"Are you okay now?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. Then he looked at me.

Jin:
"I need to punish them...."

I stopped caressing his cheeks and I just stared at him.

You:
"Okay. But don't be to harsh on the kids. Just like you said to me when met, 'You Can't Control a Who You Fall In Love With' remember? That's what is happening with them don't you think?"

He looked up at me and nodded.

Jin:
"I will try"

Then he stood up and left the dorm.

Teahyungs POV:

Jungkook:
"I promise you hyung, I'll never leave you"

He then caressed my cheek and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was simple but passionate at the same time. I felt his tongue asking for entrance into my mouth, so now our tongues were fighting for space. He started to moan in between the kiss. We quickly broke the kiss when we heard someone clearing their throat. We both looked at Jin who was standing in the middle of the room staring at us, so we both look down.

You:
"I-I'm sorry-"

Jin:
"Shut up. Jungkook, stand up."

I quickly look at Jin-eomma and then at Jungkook. He looked scared, really scared. He looked at me and then stood up not caring the fact that he was naked. Jin looked slightly away.

Jin:
"Put some clothes on"

Jungkook went to the closet and grabbed some clothes to out on. He was heading to the bathroom but someone stopped him.

Jin:
"Change in here"

Jungkook:
"B-but--"

Jin:
"I said HERE!"

Jungkook was now crying. He is scared. MY jungkookie is scared! I hate seeing him like that. I'm so sorry I can't help you JUNGKOOK. Jungkook quickly bowed to Jin-eomma and started changing as quick as he can. After he was done, Jin said something.

Jin:
"Taehyung, your turn"

I looked up at him and then down again. I simply just got out then bed and changed also in the room. I was finally done and Jin started talking again.

Jin:
"You two already now that I am very disappointed. And this love that you two have for each other is not right. I'm sorry."

We both look up at him and then at each other. Then we both look down again. We hit startled when JIN called in Jimin and SUGA into the room. They both came in almost running. They both looked at us and then at Jin.

Jin:
"SUGA, take Jungkook to your dorm."

SUGA just nodded and headed over to Jungkook. I quickly look at Jungkook but when I looked at him, he was already being pulled by SUGA. Jungkook was crying and struggling to get away from SUGA. I CANT SEE HI. LIKE THAT ANYMORE! I quickly stand up and pulled SUGA away but not that far. Jungkook quickly hugged me and I knew that he wasnt planning on letting go. I hugged him back and started crying to.

Jin:
"Jimin! Hold Taehyung back! SUGA! TAKE Jungkook away NOW!!!!!"

Jimin ran up to me and pulled me away from Jungkook while SUGA was dragging him out the dorm.

Jungkook(crying and yelling):
"S-STOP SUGA!! TAEHYUNG!!!! TAEHYUNG!!!!!! PLEASE DONT LET ME GO AWAY HYUNG! PLEASE STOP SUGA!!"

You: (also crying and yelling)
"JIMIN LET ME GO!! JUNGKOOK!!! PLEASE! DONT GO JUNGKOOK! ILL FIND YOU JUNGKOOK!"

After that, SUGA finally dragged Jungkoo outside the dorm. I am still crying and yelling jungkooks name. I can see Jimin trying to hold back his tears and trying to hold me down on the bed. I literally looked like the exorcist. I was going crazy right now.

Jin:
"TAEHYUNG! CALM DOWN ALREADY!"

You:
"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME AND JUNGKOOK?!!!! STOP THIS PLEASE EOMMA! JIMIN LET ME GP PLEASE!!! CANT YOU IM GOING CRAZY, IM ABOIUT TO LOOSE IT HYUNG!!"

I was now crying even more. After like 1 hour of crying and yelling, I finally calmed down but I was still breathing heavily and uneven.

Jin:
"I know it will be heard but..........

You and Jungkook are not allowed to see each other anymore"

Part 6????