Lover Friends Part 16 R

1 week later...

Jin's POV:

I cant believe jimin and SUGA moved with Jungkook and Taehyung . Did they even think of BTS? Or ARMY? But it's also my fault.... I was too harsh on them.... I should've let them be together.. I was selfish I guess. Tears started to fall.... suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

RapMonster:
"Jin-ah, are you okay?"

I shook my head.

You:
"I-I miss them"

RapMonster:
"I know I know. I miss them too."

I looked at him and smiled. But, looking at him now.... his face... his dimples... makes me.....hard...WAIT JIN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! But I also can't resist anymore. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back. He smiled in between the kiss. My hand traveled to his neck and his chest after. I started to undress him.

Jhope's POV:

I was now in my dorm.....alone. Like always. I always have asked myself, why am I alone? SUGA is with Jimin and Taehyung is with Jungkook.... maybe I'll just die alone. But, I'm also tired of hearing JIN EOMMA screaming all the time. I mean, I love his cooking, but, if I get a lover, will he also separate me and my lover?...

SUGAs POV:

Taehyung:
"Well, welcome to me and Kookies house."

Me and Jimin looked around. It's quite big for two people to live here.

Jimin:
"It's nice."

Jungkook:
"I know right! My taetae is very organized."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung on his cheek. Taehyung just stood there shocked and he blushed. Jung kook suddenly screamed. We all quickly looked at him.

Taehyung:
"KOOKIE! What's wrong?!"

Jungkook suddenly covered his 'thing' and whispered into Taehyung ear. After Jungkook was done shaking what he needed to say, Taehyungs eyes widened. He looked at Jungkook and back at us. He smiled at us.

Taehyung:
"U-uh w-we will be back soon. J-just done come upstairs..."

He grabbed jungkooks hand and they both ran up. Jimin stopped Taehyung. Taheyung looked at him confused. I was also confused now. Jimin suddenly whispered in his ear and he just shrugged after. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and whispered to him what Jimin had said.

Jungkook:
"AISH TAEHYUNG!!! I don't give a fuck what we do as long as I get fucke--"

Taheyung quickly covered his moth with his mouth. Jungkook closed his eyes and his hands traveled to his pant and started rubbing his dick over his pants. Jimin looked at Taehyung and they both nodded and looked at me. I was still confused. Jimin suddenly grabbed my hand and we all went upstairs. We went inside a room. Suddenly taheyung threw Jungkook to the bed and they started kissing. Actually, seeing them like that made me hard. I threw my head back not trying to loose it. Jimin suddenly pit his hands on the big bulge in my pants.

Jimin:
"Hyung, are you okay?"

He licked his lips.

You:
"F-fuck you jimin d-don't tease!"

I looked at Jungkook and Taehyung and they were already undressed.

Jimin:
"Wanna join?"

I looked a him. I swallowed my own saliva. I honestly did want to join. Jimin just laughed.

Jimin:
"Lets go."

He pushed to the bed and started undressing me quick. I undressed him too. Now that we are all in bed naked we all looked at each other and smirked.

No ones POV:

Taehyung:
"Jimin, can I borrow SUGA?"

Jimin quickly moved over and let Taehyung get over SUGA. They started kissing each other passionately. Jimin just hovered over Jungkook and smirked.

Jimin:
"Are you ready?"

Jungkook shook his head. He was scared on how hard jimin would go on him. Jimin laughed.

Jimin:
"I'm not going easy on you."

Jimin suddenly slammed himself into Jungkook. Jungkook screamed in pleasure.

Jungkook:
"AH JIMIN!"

Taehyung looked at them and then at SUGA.

SUGA:
"Don't you fucking dare Taehyu- FUCK!"

Before SUGA could even finish his sentence, taheyung was already slamming into him too. The whole room was filled with moans and screams of pleasure. And that's how it went the whole night....

Jimin and Jungkook
Taheyung and SUGA
SUGA and Jungkook
Jimin and taheyung
SUGA and jimin
Jungkook and taheyung

5 rounds in one night. Not bad huh?

Part 17??