Lover Friends Part 6

Teahyungs POV:

My eyes widened. D-did he just say........ N-No! H-he can't do that!

You:
"W-What???!!! N-NO! YOU CANT DO THAT JIN EOMMA! PUNISH ME ALL YOU WANT BUT PLEASE DONT DO THIS!"

Jin:
"I'm sorry Taehyung... it's the best thing to do."

I started crying again. And with all my strength I got out of Jimin's grip on my arms and ran out the dorm. I ran to SUGA's dorm where Jungkook is at. I slammed the door open and pushed SUGA out of the way causing him to fall down. I stood in front of Jungkook who was sitting on the bed looking up at me with eyes widened. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the dorm then after the hotel.

Jungkook:
"H-hyung what are you doing???!!!"

I stopped and turned to him. I just starred at him.

You:
"We need to go........far away Jungkook.."

Jungkooks POV:

My eyes widened. What does he mean by that??

You:
"W-what? W-why? What are you saying HYUNG??"

Taehyung:
"Jungkook.... just listen please! Jin.....h-he....."

He suddenly started crying.

You:
"H-HYUNG! Why are crying???! What about Jin????"

Taehyung:
"HE WANTS TO SEPARATE US JUNGKOOK! HE SAID THAT WE CANT BE WITH EACH OTHER. WE CANT EVEN SEE EACH OTHER!"

My eyes widened once again but not for long.

You:
"HYUNG, it's understandable for him to say that. He is just mad right now. And if we leave, where are we going to live? What about our career? What about ARMY? What about the members? HYUNG, we can't just go."

He just starred at me. It was a little scary since he was mad now. It's scary to even look into his eyes so I just looked down.

Taehyung :
"Look at me."

I pretended as if I couldn't hear him.

Taehyung:
"I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME JEON JUNGKOOK! SO LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING!"

I looked at him just to see him still with tears streaming down his face while still starring at me angrily.

Taehyung:
"I am willing to leave everything behind Jungkook. And, if not following my dream means that I can't be with you, then I don't want to be a signer anymore."

I felt tears in my eyes. I hugged him tightly. Do I really mean that much to him? Taehyung got close to my ear.

Taehyung:
"Please Jungkook, come with me...."

Should I go with him or should I stay?

To be Continued

안녕! I hope you liked it! Comment what Jungkook should do! It's up to you!😘😉