Nicknames

"Im so happy for you! How are you not excited about this!" Haven cheered.

"Why would I be excited about this? It's terrifying." Sam crossed her arms.

"Sam, you are so lucky!" Haven said.

"Easy for you to say. Your not the one going through it." Sam sighed.

It was four weeks until vidcon. And sam didn't even start packing. She was nervous as heck because she was in only one video, even then she thought she wasn't that funny. She had never met Felix before nor be in front of thousands of people. Harry at this time was on his first tour. And Sam isn't around him when he gets swarmed by fans or paparazzi. She as just scared in general, but she was going to do it for Jack, because she knew how much this meant to him.

"Sam you're going to be a gre-" haven started to say but then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Haven said running downstairs. She opened the door to see jack!

"You're early!" She yelled shocked yet excited.

"Yeah I thought I would come early and help with things around here, not to mention how boring it is back home cause I have literally no friends there." Jack laughed.

"Come in! Does Sam know you were coming?" Haven asked shutting the door.

"Nope this was very last minute." Jack laughed.

"Jack!" Finnely yelled running down the steps. Finnely and jack had a very close friendship.

"Finn! Geez dude your getting so big. How old are you now 18?" Jack smiled hugging Finn.

"I'm seven!" Finn laughed.

"Wow you're almost older than me! Come here man I've missed having my little cara beag." Jack said hugging Finn and picking him up and squeezing him tighter. Which made Finn start laughing.

"What did you call him?" Haven asked confused.

"Jack told me It's Irish for little friend."  Finn smiled.

"Jack is that true or are you tricking all of us?" Haven asked crossing her arms.

"What don't you trust me?" Jack laughed.

"No I don't." Haven laughed.

"Google translate it then." Jack said. Haven did exactly that and Finn was telling the truth.

"You can never trust google translate, it probably actually means pigs foot or something." Haven laughed.

"How did you know?" Jack laughed sarcastically.

Haven rolled her eyes.

"Sam there's a green bug downstairs please come kill it." Haven yelled.

"Jack? What are you doing here! You're early for once." Sam smiled and ran down the steps.

"I'm going to ignore the hurtful comment and just hug you excitedly." Jack laughed opening his arms and Sam jumped into them.

"Yeah I hope you don't mind me being here, but someone else is coming today." Jack said.

"Oh god please can it be someone normal." Haven said praying and looking to the heavens.

"Of course if can't, whoever it is, is friends with jack so you know their crazy." Sam laughed.

"Ouch a lot of hate today. But I have to agree, they are very annoying." Jack laughed.

"If it's Mark I'm kicking you out." Haven joked.