Lies with the loud blue boy

As soon as Haven left, Tyler, of corse, had to ask questions.

"Mark.."

"Yes Tyler?"

"Why have I never heard of this Haven? She is such a lovely person, and as we all saw, chica loves her a lot more than anybody in this house."

"Well first of all, it's my life with my friends and you don't have to know anything. Second, I only met her a few weeks ago by accident."

"Accident?"

"Yes Ethan an accident. Remember when Jack got döda virus? I accidentally called her number instead of Sam's. After that she demanded she knew the deep voiced mystery person who called her. And here we are."

"Cool. I need to start doing that."

"Whatever I just all of you guys can accept her..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well she's 24, has a kid and an ex fiancé."

"But her motherly touch thing is what put chica to sleep and no one else can do that so yeah we like her. We just need to get to know her more."

"Great! I can set something up this weekend so we can meet her son? I honestly don't know that much either. Only that she has a kid."

"Great, I clear my schedule." Was what bob responded with.

"Maybe we can do improv with her! I mean we've never had a girl pertisapate before. And maybe she'll be good."

"Great idea wade! I'll text her tonight so we can set it up."

"Alright goodnight guys!"

"Night!"

*the next morning*

Haven put Finnely on the bus. Today was Friday. She made it another week of school. She woke up to a text from Mark. It said:

"Hey Haven! The guys and I wanted to know if you and everyone wanted to come over tomorrow for a sleepover and some games. Maybe some filming too! Anyways, just let me know so I can tell chica. She'll be disappointed if you can't come. Bye!"

She texts him back.

"Hey mark, I'd love to come as long as it's ok to bring my son. He can be a handful sometimes. Also no inappropriate jokes or statement around him!"

She decided she needed a day for herself. Even better a girls day.

"Hey Sam!"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come with me to the mall, salon, and movies?"

"Sure! I'll be right out!"

Great! It's been forever since they had a girls day to themselves.

First they went to the mall and shopped for awhile. Then they went and got their nails done. After they dried they went to the movies. Then they had to head home so Haven wouldn't miss Finnely.

They got home with a few minutes to spare. Haven went and got Finnely while Sam unpacked the car with all their bags.

Once Haven got home with Finnely she told him the news.

"So Finnely, tomorrow we are going to have a sleepover with some of mom's and auntie's friends and guess what!"

"What?"

"You're invited!"

"Awesome. My first sleepover!"

"You'll have so much fun."