For better or for worse

Haven and Niall got together and talked about the job offer while Sam stayed at Louis's bedside, hoping he would get better soon. He started to forget people. Important people. He forgot who Liam was and what he was doing in the hospital. But as things started to sadden for Sam and him, things seemed to get better for Niall and Haven.

Haven got the job and Niall agreed to move with her to Texas. Nathan stayed up in New York but talked to Haven often. He was very happy to hear that Niall and her were expecting. They were picking out names when they suddenly felt like the weight of the world was on their shoulders.

Things turned really bad for Sam and Louis then. Louis started to forget some memories of his and Sam's. Sam called Haven and had no idea what to do.

"Just try to tell him everything. Like start from the beginning and tell him You guys love story maybe he'll start remembering."

"Whatever you say, it's better than nothing. How's things going down there?"

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"Niall and I are expecting."

"No way! Really?!?!"

"Yes a baby boy."

"Wow I can't wait! Well I'm going to talk to Louis so bye for now and keep me updated."

"I always will. Bye!"

That's when the girls lost touch. They always promised each other they would stick together, but sometimes it's to hard to bare.

It's been a few YEARS actually. Four to be exact. Sam never left Louis's side no matter how bad he got. Until now.

Haven was flying up to New York to visit Sam, Louis, and Nathan.

"Bye Finnely! Be good for mommy!"

"I will. Bye!"

"Bye. Bye Niall."

"Bye baby. Be safe."

"Always."

And she left for the airport.

*time skip cause yeah!*

She got to New York and went to the hotel and unpacked then straight to the hospital. That's when sorrow came.

"Hey Nathan, how's everyone doing?"

"Hey...I guess you didn't hear..?"

"Hear what?"

"Louis forgot Sam all together and she left him."

"WhAt?!?"

"Yeah, said something about always wanting to o to Paris so she went."

"Oh god. Is Louis still here?"

"Yeah room 233."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

Haven's pov

I ran to Louis's room just to see him crying.

"Louis, I don't know if you remember me or not but why are you crying?"

"I don't remember you but I lost someone who I want to feel a connection with but just can't."

"Well I'm Haven and that person you lost was my sister Sam. Do you remember anything?"

"No. Could you... I don't know.... Tell me. About us?"

"Of course."

I grabbed a chair and pulled it beside his bed and started.