Changing is a good thing?

*the next day*

      Sam woke up first, (she was an early bird) she pulled her hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. But something was unusual today. Harry was sat down at the table with a notebook in front of him. Harry normally doesn't wake up until noon.

     Sam ignored him and proceeded to make some oatmeal. As she put the water on the stove Harry broke the silence.

"Thanks." He said.

"Excuse me?" Sam said in her normal tone.

"You made Zayn quit. So thanks. Now their are only four members of one direction." Harry said standing up.

"Hey I told you to turn the volume down! It's his fault for not listening." Sam said slamming a bowl onto the counter.

"You hit him Sam." Harry said putting both hands on the counter.

"He wasn't listening!" Sam yelled.

"That's no excuse! You had no right to do that." Harry said his voice gradually getting louder.

"Harry we are done talking about this."Sam said pouring oatmeal into her bowl.

"Oh no, it's my turn to be the boss. We will be done when I say we're done." Harry say coming closer to her.

"You have some serious guts doing this." Sam said pushing him back.

"I'm not afraid of you Sam, or LITTLE sis. And you wonder why you don't have any friends. It's because your evil Sam. You're a cold hearted, low life girl who cares about nobody but herself." Harry yelled and then walked away taking his notebook with him.

Sam paused to think about what just happened. For once, something actually hurt her. She sat down at the table and read a book. Sam loved to read, but she would never read any romance books. She said they were stupid and unrealistic. Haven walked downstairs worried from the screaming downstairs.

"Hey what happened?" She asked walking down the steps.

"No of your business." Sam said quietly.

"Wow, I was expecting you to yell at me or even throw the book at me." Haven laughed pouring a cup of coffee.

"Whatever." Sam said under her breath.

Haven knew something was up.

"Hey, wanna talk about it?" Haven asked walking over to the table with her cup of coffee in her hand.

"No." Sam said quickly.

"Thought so." Haven sighed.

Haven sat on the opposite sod of the table and took out her drawing pad. Haven was a very talented artist. But she only drew for fun and never showed anyone any of her fabulous art work. The house was silent for a good twenty minutes.

"Am I really that bad?" Sam finally asked breaking the silence.

Haven looked at her shocked.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Sam said slamming her book on the table.

She opened to see Louis.

"Can I help you Tomlinson?" Sam snapped.

"What did the vampire not get any of her morning coffee?" Louis snapped back.

"Look I'm not in the mood so what do you want and make it fast." Sam said leaning against the door frame.

"I'm here to see Harry. Where is he?" Louis asked.

"Who knows where that douche bag is. You better come back later he's not in the best mood." Sam said harshly.