59. "I am the best man. It's tradition."

Draco and Hermione were standing at the bottom of the grand stair case in the entrance hall of Malfoy Manor welcoming their guests. Well, the guests that had been invited on their behalf to their wedding ball. There were a lot more people arriving than Hermione had anticipated. She had been a bit apprehensive when it had transpired they were both going to take the congratulations and good wishes of every single person that was attending the occasion, but her new husband had just smiled and giving her a look that made her suspect him to be up to something, quickly dispersing all thoughts and fears about all the strangers around her.

She hadn't had to wait long to find out what indeed it was Draco had been planning. Whispering the name of any witch or wizard she didn't know into her ear as they entered through the big, carved wooden doors he would flicked the tip of his tongue over the sensitive skin just below her ear. Or his hand was suddenly snaking its way downwards along her spine stopping on the small of her back, making the dragon wriggle, tickling her in the process. His fingers would draw very slow circles over the nape of her neck and while she was struggling to keep a straight face and smile at the arriving guests, he looked very regal and totally in control.

That was until there was a commotion on the steps leading up to the doors as an elderly witch had stumbled over the hem of her dress and Hermione took the opportunity to reach her lips up to his ear and let out a low suggestive moan. He turned his head and found her smirking.

"I'll have you for this before the last guest has left." she whispered huskily.

He grinned. "You don't expect me to resist an offer like that, do you?"

But before she could answer the elderly lady was approaching and the welcoming marathon carried on.

                                              +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

During an unobserved moment Draco had dragged his witch into the cloak room just of the entrance hall.

"So, wife of mine, you think you can tease me like that without any repercussions, hm?"

His arms were holding her securely against his body. She grinned, her hands lying on his chest.

"I had to warn you, you see. It's very bad mannered to behave like you did out there."

His cheek touched hers as he kissed her ear.

"I'll be behaving a lot worse in a minute..."

She felt his fingers nimbly undoing the buttons at the lower end of her back. Heat spread through her as his fingertips were softly caressing her skin. She bit her lip in order to prevent herself from letting him know what he was doing to her, but he knew. Sweet kisses were feathered over her cheekbones. Her hands were reaching for his shoulders. Moving his right leg between hers he pulled her close. Her nether regions pressed against his thigh as Draco purred against her skin.

"Oh, Merlin!" Hermione gasped.

"Hm! Maybe you forgot that I'm a bad boy,my delicious witch." his voice pure suggestiveness, "I'm expected to behave like this. Doing things like..." he run the tip of his tongue slowly up the side of her neck, "or..." his hands cupped her bum, "I know what's expected of me and I wouldn't want to disappoint you, dearest."

Seductive wasn't adequate enough a word to describe his grin. It was making her skin burn and her breath hitch in her throat.

"Draco!" a loud voice was calling from just outside their hiding place. "Where have they got to? I just hope for his own sake he hasn't..." something seemed to have distracted the caller.

"I know you love me being a bad boy." Draco cooed into the ear of his wife.

"No, I..." she didn't get any further as his mouth was on hers and he demanded her undivided attention.

"This is ridiculous! DRACO!" the voice now filled with impatience.

It took a moment, but somebody screaming his name finally got through to Hermione's brain and she tried to detach herself from her rather unwilling husband.

"Draco, stop."

"I don't want to stop." He tried to carry on tasting her, but she had turned her head and glared at the door.

"Have you found her?" this time it was a female voice.

"No. Merlin knows where they have got to."

With a start the realisation hit Hermione that it were Ginny and Blaise looking for them.

"Draco! Stop messing about. That's Ginny and Blaise on the other side of this door." she waved her hand vaguely to her right hand side.

"So what? Let them stand out there. As long as I have you here inside with me..." a new attempt to kiss her was again circumvented. He sighed.

"You really want to go out there? Instead of staying in here with me?"

He didn't wait for her answer and called for a house elf. With a small -pop- a familiar female elf appeared.

"Yes, Master. How can Janas help?"

"Take Blaise and Ginny to the ball room. Tell them we'll be there shortly."

"Yes, Master." Another -pop- and she was gone.

Moments later the surprised witch and wizard preventing the couple's exit from the cloak room were apparated away.

"All clear." Draco muttered after peeking out.