Worried

Ben sat there, waited and prayed to whatever god is out there-hoping Jen and her baby is okay. It's just a knock out, she will be fine, right?

The doors of the waiting room slide open automatically. It caught Ben's attention-his eyes met with John and his mother. They walked over to him.

"Is she okay?" John asked.

"I think so. The doctor haven't even came out yet."

"I hope she's fine, John's mother said.

"What happened to her?" John asked with worry and concern in his tone.

"Well Jen and I got into a fight on the bus. I guess she wanted to sit somewhere else, so she got up while the bus was moving and suddenly the bus slams on the breaks, causing Jen to fall back she hit her head on something and she past out."

"So it's your fault?"

"Hey, I didn't do anything wrong, it was her choice to get up when the bus is moving."

"Whatever," John took a seat and he crossed his arms over his chest.

His mother sat next to him. "John honey, please be nicer at least."

He rolled his eyes. "Our baby better be live, if not you're going to get it."

Suddenly a male wearing a long white coat walked over to them. "Hello, I'm doctor Peter. Miss Ledger woke up, she and the baby are fine."

"Thank goodness." John said.

"That's good to hear, " Ben said with a smile.

Jen walked out from behind them with a smile. Both Ben and John hugged her. "We're glad you're okay!" Ben said.

They both pulled away from her. "Jen, I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine," she smiled sweetly.

"Let's go back home," John's mother said as they all left the hospital.

~Minutes later~

Jen's POV

"I'm going to be in my room, being in the hospital makes you tired." I head up the stairs and I shut the door behind me.

I laid down on my bed and I closed my eyes. There was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes to see a John walking over to my bed. "I'm trying to sleep here."

"You know you had me worried. I was so scared that we were going to lose our child."

I sat up and I looked at him. "Nah, I'm tough and so is our child." I rubbed my small bump.

John kissed my forehead. "You're going to be a great mother."

I smiled. "We're both going to be great parents."

I'll try my best for John and the baby. I hope John sticks around for the baby. I hope he doesn't walk out on us...