Jen's New Home

I cried all the way to John's house. I still can't believe my mother kicked me out.

I'm stuck living with this asshole. I knock on the wooden painted door.

The door opened to a women standing in the doorway. She had a kind smile. "Who are you?" She had brown hair that was in a neat bun and green eyes.

"I'm Jen Ledger. I'm forced to live with you."

She looked at me with curiosity. "Come in and tell me more."

I followed her into the house. John and I glared at each other. He noticed that I'm caring a bag and he felt sorry.

"Have a seat." She sat on the couch and I joined her.

John stood in the kitchen, getting ready to listen on the conversation.

"John, could you bring her bag up to the guest bedroom?"

He nodded and took my bag and he disappeared down the hall.

"So what's your story?"

"Well I'm caring your son's baby. My mother kicked me out and I have to live here."

"John, told me he's going to be a father. You're welcomed here, treat this place like you do at your old house."

I smiled. I like her already! "Thank you ma'am."

"It's my pleasure. John will take you to your bedroom."

I hopped off the couch and I walked down the hall, where he was standing.

He went up the stairs and I followed after him. We didn't say a word too each other.

He opened the door and we both walked in. The room had a queen sized bed and it was nicely made. In the back of the room there was a dresser.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you." The silence of the room broke off by his voice.

I turned my head to face him; I was so memorized by the bed. "Now you feel bad? You could've prevented from being a father."

"I know." He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry."

"I got kicked out of my own home because of you! It's all your fault, Jonathan!" I said in anger.

"My name isn't Jonathan."

"I don't care! You ruined my fucking life! I need you to get out of my fucking room!" I sat on the bed and sobs came from me. My life is a mess.

John sat next to me and he put his arm around me and I cried on his shoulder. "I'm not going to leave your side, I promise. We can make it through together."

"Thank you, John."

We stayed like that until my crying had stopped. "Sorry I was being a bitch to you. I'm just stressed."

"It's okay." He gave me a kiss on the cheek as I lifted my head off his shoulder. I leaned in and I kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back deeply and I kissed him hard and rough. He kissed down to my neck and I let out a sigh.  

"Jen I can't help myself. You're so beautiful."

I giggle and blush. "Thank you."

He rose from the bed. "I do mean what I said before."

He left my room, leaving me alone.