Can't Stop Thinking About John

The bedroom was big, it had a fancy queen sized bed with flowery patterned sheets and matching blanket and pillow cases. It also had poles at the head board and feet bored with curtains.

It had a beautiful dresser and a desk. I wish this was my room. John faced me as he took his shirt off. "Let's start off where we started."

I took off my shirt and bra. I pulled him into a fast hard kiss.

He reached down and pulled down my skirt. I unbutton his pants. He led me to the bed, I laid down and he got on top.

This time, I'm not scared; I'm not sure why. I feel relaxed and ready for this man to fuck me.

He pulled down my panties and I pulled down his boxers. "Are you ready?" I glared at his dick, it was long and thick.

I nodded. "Go ahead." He entered me deeply. "Ahhhh," I moan out.

He thrusted faster and deeper. I suddenly feel pain and I wince. "God, you're so wet!" He thrusted roughly and hard.

I wince out moans. "Ahhhhh! John!"

"It's alright." He suddenly slammed against me, ripping me open. I cry loudly in pain.

He pulled out and laid beside me, wrapping his arms around me, panting. "I'm sorry that I made you cry."

"It hurts so bad!" I sob my words and I wipe off the tears.

........

Morning finally arrived. I woke up to find nobody next to me in bed. "Huh?" He's gone. I pull the covers away from my body and I get up and get dressed. "Boy, what a night."

I still hurt from last night. I hope the pain goes away. I left the room and I go downstairs to find the rest of the guests eating breakfast.

"Morning girl!" Korey said as she approached me with a smile.

"Morning." I take a glare at the guests to find John, he doesn't seem to be around. Oh well, maybe he had some business to take care of.

"Hello Earth to Jen," Grace said raising her voice.

I snap out of my thoughts. "Huh?"

"I guess you didn't hear me."

She must've said something when I was looking for John. "No I didn't, sorry."

She let out a sigh as if I annoyed her. She doesn't like to repeat herself. "I see you slept with the popular kid."

"Yeah I did! It was amazing!"

Suddenly my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull my phone out. I got a text from my mom. "Oh sorry, I have to go home."

"Aww okay. See you at school!"

I nodded with a smile and I leave her house. Korey and I are next door neighbors, we've been since Kindergarten. Whenever I visited her mansion I felt like a princess, I still do today.

As I arrive in my home my mom yelled at me. "Why didn't you return home last night?"

"Mom, it was a sleep over party. I told you, remember?"

She looked up at the ceiling as if to remember the day I told her. "I think so." She looked back at me.

"I'm sorry, I should've reminded you."

"It's fine, work just keeps me busy that I've forgotten everything!"

I giggle. "I'm going to head in the shower," I say as I walk down the hall.

I open the door and I strip off my clothes, and I turn on he water and I go in. The hot water feels so good on my body. I wonder if John is good in the shower. Wait, Jen what are you thinking? "He probably doesn't want to sleep with me again." Wait, I want to sleep with him again? Bad Jen!

I shrug off my thoughts as I pour shampoo in my plam and I scrub my hair. The way he touched me was amazing and we fucked the whole night. I want him again. "Ugh! I can't stop thinking about him or sex!"

I rinse out my hair and wash my body with soap. As I rinse off my body I start to rub my nipples. I moan, and I close my eyes, picturing him touching me. I squeeze my boobs. "Damn, John!"

I open my eyes and realize he's not there, it's just me touching myself. I sigh and shut the water off. I grab my towel off the hook that it was hung on. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me, grabbed my clothes and left the bathroom.

I head upstairs to my room. It looks nothing like the luxurious room in Korey's mansion, I wish for a room like that.

I put on some clothes and I check my phone for any messages. I got one from Korey.

Korey: If you could; would you sleep with him again?

I smiled and I replied. Jen: Of course I do! I can't stop thinking about him!

Korey: You just want more sex. I can hook you up with guys just to sleep with.

Jen: Nah, I'm good, but thanks.

Korey: Want to go shopping tomorrow?

Jen: Idk I have to ask first.

Korey: It's just going to be Hillary and us.

Us three shopping! We haven't done that in a long time!

Jen: I say yes, not sure what my mom will say.

Korey: Great!

I hate it when she sends me one word. How can I reply with that? I need more words so the conversation can keep going. I throw my phone on my bed and I plop myself on my bed.

I should study for Monday's test. I grab a text book that's lying on my nightstand. I open up to the page where he said to study