The Party

It was a Saturday night; half the students of Riverview high got invited at Korey's mansion for her party. Her birthday was yesterday, she turned 16. She wanted to have a party with her friends, her parents were okay with it. They're staying at a hotel, because they don't want to deal with a bunch of teens. I don't blame them.

Her guests arrived all at the same time. "Welcome everyone! Make sure you write your name on a piece of paper!"

There was a table with two baskets and a sign hung on the edge of the table it read: 7 Minutes in Heaven. The baskets were labeled male and female.

I grabbed a piece of ripped paper and a pen. I wrote my name on the paper. God, what are you thinking Jen? Playing with a guy you don't even know. Screw it, I'm here to have fun! I threw the paper in the female basket and I got out of the line so the others can write their names in.

"While you guys are waiting; you can get something to eat or play a game." She pointed to a table where there were chips, sandwiches, fruit, etc.

I grabbed a tuna sandwich and I sat on the couch. Right by the TV was the closet. I wonder if that's the closet we'll be using. God, I hope I get picked with the hottest guy in school, John. I had a crush on him since middle school. I wonder if he has some abs. I blush at the thought of his body.

The others grabbed some food and sat on the couches. Korey had both baskets in her hands. "It's time to pick!" Everyone watched her pick out two names. "John and Jen!"

My heart pounded against my chest. I rose form the couch. John was already in the closet. "Here goes nothing." I whisper as I enter the closet. The door closed and my heart quickened. I gared down at the floor, unsure what to do.

"Shall we start?" He walked closer to me. I looked up at him; his face is close to mine. I nodded nervously.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My cheeks felt hot and my body was shaking. I've never been kissed before. He kissed me again and I returned the kiss to make him happy. We kissed for a few more seconds. He parted his lips and he kissed my neck. I moaned.

His hands slid up and down my sides. My body froze and got all tense, I've never been touched.

I felt that his lips stop kissing my neck. He looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"It's just I've never been touched before."

"Oh? I'm so sorry," he said as he was stoking my cheek. "You're just so beautiful."

I smiled and I pulled him into a kiss. His hands traveled up my shirt and he pulled it over my head. I blushed as he saw me in my baby pink bra. He placed kisses on my top of my breasts. I sighed, it felt so good. I wanted him to touch me more, to squeeze my boobs. I reach behind me to unhook my bra, I let it fall to the floor. He squeezed my boobs and he gave them a massage. I moaned loudly.

I pull his shirt over his head; and I checked out his chest. He does have a sexy eight pack. I kiss his chest and I slide my hands up and down his back, he let out a sign. He looks so damn sexy, I want more of him. I unbuttoned his pants and suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Our time is up, we sighed in disappointment as we got our clothes on. I was about to turn the door knob, I heard him call my name. "Jen, let's finish what we started upstairs." My heart skipped a beat. I did feel nervous again. It's now or never. If I decline I'll regret it. I turn my head and nod. "Okay."

I turn the door knob and we both walked out of the closet and we walked down the hall. I could feel people staring down at us, I don't care. We head upstairs and we enter a guest bedroom. Tonight is the night that Kim loses her virginity, no regrets. I get to be in bed with a amazing body and a good looking guy. What could go wrong?