Battle of the Sannin!

I just went to the dentist ._. Now I can't eat anything for 4 hours T_T

-------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

We arrived in a beat up alley, where Tsunade was supposed to be. "Well well.. I'd say something got Tsunade in a bad mood.... She's got a fould temper" Jiraiya said.

"Wheres the grumpy old bat?" I asked, looking around with Naruto. Naruto stepped on something, and we both looked down and saw the old lady's jacket. TonTon sniffed it, and lead the way. We followed quickly.

Timeskip

In a puff of smoke, we appeared infront of Tsunade. I froze  completely when I saw Orochimaru. He hadn't noticed me yet, so I quickly hid behind Jiraiya, ignoring the searing pain in my neck.

"It's been a long time... Old friend." he hissed. "Long time indeed. And I can't say it's improved your looks any more, old friend" Jiraiya answered.

Naruto looked over, and saw Kabuto. "Hey! Kabuto!!" he pointed at him. Kabuto looked over, seeing Naruto, thankfully not noticing me behind Jiraiya.

"Naruto" he smirked. "What are you doing here, Kabuto?" Naruto asked. Tsunade pushed us out of the way, lunging at the silver haired boy. They fought for awhile.

However, Kabuto pulled out a kunai and cut Tsunade. My eyes widened. Kabuto and Naruto started conversing, but I couldn't hear over the sound of blood pounding in my ears.

Naruto and Kabuto started fighting, but I stayed frozen in place, immobile from the curse marks pain. It was beyond excruciating, since Orochimaru was here himself. I hissed, grasping my neck.

Kabuto jumped back next to Orochimaru. Orochimaru flicked his head to me, finally noticing my presence. He licked his lips, a dark glint in his eyes. I flinched, clutching my neck even tighter now as he did that.

"So thats... Orochimaru" Naruto growled. I flinched. "Shizune, take care of 4 eyes. Just leave Orochimaru... To me" Jiraiya said. I couldn't take the pain anymore.

I let out a bloodcurling scream, collapsing on the ground. Everyones heads whipped to me, and Jiraiya ran up to my side. "Naruko! What's wrong?!" he asked. I shook my head, trembling and grasping my neck so hard that it started bleeding.

Jiraiya noticed this, and he grabbed my hand, ripping it away from my neck.

Jiraiya's POV

I noticed how she was grasping her neck, and I ripped her hand away to investigate. Resting on the crook of her neck was Orochimaru's curse mark. No way.... I thought angrily.

I growled and looked at Orochimaru. "You gave her the curse mark?!" I yelled. Everyone's eyes immediatly widened, besides the 2 enemies.

Orochimaru chuckled. When I let go of her hand, she immediatly grasped her neck and whimpered. "She has potential..." he hissed.

"She's just a child!" I yelled. "And so is Sasuke" Orochimaru grinned malicously. I narrowed my eyes dangerously. Naruko screamed once more, but passed out immediatly after, twitching every now and then.

Timeskip, Naruko's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling abit numbed from the pain of the curse mark, which was now faded. I looked up, my eyes widening to find myself sitting on something rough, bumpy, and a rusty red color.

I looked around, noticing Jiraiya standing infront of me. I looked down, and realized that the thing I was sitting on was Gamabunta, that giant summoning toad.