chapter 31

A shrill beeping noise sounded In my room.

I turned over snuggling into my pillow.

The beeping noise kept going.

God it was irritating.

"Savannah!!!!" Conner?

"Savannah get your lazy ass out of bed!"

My face connected to the ground, suddenly i was awake.

"What the firetruck Tyler!"

"Firetruck???"

"Yeah, couse it beginns with F and ends in uck." I winked at him and walked into the bathroom.

I had a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel, i walked out and grabbed my clothes and layed them on my bed. 

I dropped my towell about to put my under wear on.

"Hay savannah were are the-"

Shit. I forget to lock the door.

I turned around and saw James at the doorway just staring at me. His mouth was wide open as he stared at my naked body.

"Jame get out!" I screamed trying to hide myself.

"Hey james did you get the-" Cole walked in staring, stopping abruptly when he saw me.

"Guys!"

They just stood there doing nothing! Just stared.

I tried to grabb my towel but ended up tripping up and laying sprawled out on the floor.

"Guys seriously, have you got the-" Then in came Damien. Ofcorse lets just invite everyone to stare at my nake body.

Their eyes went black with lust. 

Oh god i can't handel 3 horny mates. 

"GET OUT!"

They stared to stride towards me. I backed up against my bed.

"Bad move princess." Damien said. His voice was husky, and as much as i a hate to  admitt it, it turned me on.

"Boys?" My voise shook with nerves and excitment.

"Sav you better not be-" Lily walked in and stopped as soon as she saw what was going on.

"Oh hell no!" She stormed between my mates. And grabbed a towel putting it over my body. 

Oh i love Lily.

"Now you boys better get your horny asses out of here before i go get her brothers!" They sobbered up a bit, but they were still clearly turned on.

"CONN-" 

James covered Lily's mouth and stormed out.

Followed by Damien, who looked equally as pissed. 

Cole took one last look at me, gave me a wink and walked out.

"God Sav, your mates are gonna be a handfull."

I laughed at her comment, "Their my mates Lil, not little kids."

She waved her hand dismisivly and went into my walk in wadrobe.

"Uh what you doing Lil?"

"You arn't wearing that outfit." I stared at the outfit layed on my bed. My usuall jumber jeans converse and my beloved beenie.

"Whats wrong with it?"

She rased her eyebrows at me as she came out of the wardrobe with my new outfit.

"You were it every day! And that fricken beenie!"

Lily placed the outfit on my bed. It consisted of a black lace skater skirt and light blue sleeveless shirt. Tanned colour ankle boots. My mum bought it for me, i guess she hoped i would become a super girly girl. But the skirt is like 1 year old and is way to short.