Chapter 11 part 1

*Recap*

Then cole pulled out his gun.

*BANG*

In that one second, in that one moment. Everything stopped. Everyone froze.

Aaron looked up at me.

He clutched his stomach.

Blood puddling on his shirt.

Then collapsed onto the ground.

"AARON!"

*End of recap*

-Savannah's pov-

A lot can happen in 10 min.

.I told my mate the entire Lupa di bella story.

.He then got mad and stormed out.

.There was a huge fight in the kitchen.

.Aaron got shot.

Even more can happen 2 hours

.Ambulance arrived at our house.

.Cole was arrested

.James has a broken arm.

.Dante is in a wheel chair.

.I've been shot with a sleeping dart, because i wouldn't let them take Aaron away.

.Aaron is in a Coma

They have drugged me, they arnt letting me wake up. Just constantly feeding drugs through my system. I know i'm under, they arn't letting me come awake. But obviously there drugs arn't powerful enough. I can here everything, and feel everything. But i can't move, nor can i see anything.

I was powerless. I know Aaron is in a Coma because Dante and James are talking about him. They are in my room, one of them is holding my hand, probably Dante.

I can't describe how i am feeling. Hatred, loss, betraile, but most of all i'm scared. If Aaron die's....i won't be able to live, if he dies i will take my own life. But i can't, I can't leave James and Dante, and even my other mate, the prince.

I keep telling my self i don't care what happens to Cole, that i hope he rots in jail. But the other half of me cry's for his company, for his affection, for his love. That was the worst feeling being torn between hatred and love. How could i forgive him, but then how could i not.

Just thinking of all of this made my head throb.

"James, Dante." I knew that voice it was my mothers.

"Mrs Gold." I heard there seats screach.

"Sit boys. I do not wish to startle my poor baby."

"Mrs Gold, she is under. They arn't letting her come back awake."

"You obviously don't know my girl, she can hear everything, trust me." Good old mum, it was good to hear her voice.

"I need to speak to you boys...about Cole." Dante's grip on my hand tightend. I could feel the tension in the air.

"With all due respect Mrs Gold I-" He was cut off by my mother.

"The crime he has committed is punashble by death. They want to kill him." She rushed out, her voice was calm, but i was no fool, i knew as much as she hated him, she wouldnt want him to die, for my sake. She had lost her mate, my father, and she didnt want me to go through it. And i apreciated that.

"Good, he deserves all thats coming to him."

"Dante. What you need to rememeber is that Cole is Savannah's mate, as much as we are hers. If he died, she would suffer an emmence amount, something i know you would not wish appon her."

Dante growled but did not say anything else.

Then my brain kicked in. Some one wanted to kill my mate!!!

THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST SHORTEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER AND WILL EVER WRITE. BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO YEAH....DON'T KILL ME :-)

vote fan comment Xx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxx