Chapter 5

*Recap*

"Your father, or your mate." Cole suddenly said. I looked up to him, his face held nothing but seriousness.

"What?"

"Your father or your mate ?"

"M-mate, my mate always."

"Well come on then we have a pack killing to call of." He held out his hand a reassuring smile on his face.

Okay well hear goes my reputation, my fathers trust and my freedom.

Savannah here I come!

*End of recap*

-James pov-

Me and Cole jumped onto our bikes, then spead of to the Blue moon's pack house.

It took about 10 min to get there, I looked out for Savannah, but I knew I wouldn't see her.

When we got there, well, it was a sight my 'followers has formed a circle around the mansion there were about 150 of us. The Blue moon pack also had formed a circle of there best warriors there were about 120 of them.

"Let him go!!! Aaron! No, please. No!!!" I heard Savannah screaming.

Some of my warrios had Aaron pinned down a silver knife held at his throught. They also had Savannah.

This made my wolf howl, and growl.

Everyone looked up at me.

"Let. her. go." I slowly started walking towards them.

My warrior gave her to me but looked confused.

"James?" I ignored him and addressed my warrios.

"Warrios!" I called out to all my followers. "I am calling of the attack go home and don't return to this place, everyone we have captured let go."

"James what about the revenge? What about the plan, the land, your father?"

"Go now Riley."

"You can't do this, they destroyed our pack!!! They killed your mother!"

"Go now Riley" I repeted not wanting to listen to what he was saying.

"Why James?"

"Savannah. She is my mate, also apart of this pack." I stated bluntly.

Realisation appeared on his face. "You." He was glaring at Savannah this time, I growled and stepped protectivly infront of her, "this is all your fault." I was about to reply but Savannah beet me to it.

"Me my fault?" She started walking towards him, a wiered gold glow appered around her.

"You will not treat, talk, or look at my my mates or pack like that, you will get down on your knees and beg for our forgivness."

"Who do you think you are?" He screames. Riley was pushing it and he knew it.

"I am Savannah Moon Gold! Mate to James Aaron Dadion (Dad-e-on) and Aaron James West! You Riley Montygon will get down on your knees or so help me I well have to make you!" Her voice had changed it was full of control and power, everyone of my warrios had there head bowed to her, even her own pack did.

I could see Riley was scared, but he wouldn't back down. Savannah notices this and a evil smirk appeared on her face.

Suddenly she turned into a great big wolf.

Wow, she was beautiful. She had gold sparkly fur, and an amazing 5 point star on her chest, each triangle had a different colour, and the middle of the star was gold like her normal fur. The second point was blonde like my wolfs fur.

Riley looked amazed, staring at her beautiful wolf. Aaron and I growled at the exact same time.

Savannah then turned back into her human but she was wearing a stunning gold gown that draped over her goddess like figure perfectly. She also had a crown on her head that had the same star on it but this star was made of pure dimond.

Drawl dripped from Riley's mouth and he instantly fell to his knees. All of my warrios were also drawling.

I let ouf my most fierce growl, once again at the same time as Aaron. This was getting annoying.

She raised her hand and presses down on the star. Her dress burst into flecs of gold dust falling all around her. She was now back in her original clothes.

Aaron walked up to her and held out his hands ,as if ready to catch her. Then she passed out falling into his arms.

"Savannah!" I ran to her.

"Calm James she is fine, using her wolf takes to much energy from her, but she is fine, do not worry." He looked at me with pitty in his eyes.

"I was just as scared when she first shifted." He looked at me in a, undetstanding way. Maybe we would get on?

"Yeah, what happened?"

"We don't know, she only shifted yesterday..."

"wait you mean she is only just 16? I'm 18!"

Aaron chuckled.

"What?"

"Dude, I'm 21." He said very calmly, and walked into the house with her.

All my followers had gone. Including Riley, but I knew he would be back he wouldn't just leave, he would die trying, and I would die saving my mate.

So I guess its a fight to the death. Bring it on.

SORRY ITS SHORT AND I DIDN'T UPDATE TWICE, BUT MY BROTHER BROKE HIS LEG AND WE HAD TO GO TO HOSPITAL!!!! HE IS SUCH A NUT, SO YOU CAN BLAME HIM ;-)

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

vote, comment, fan!

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxx