Chapter 15

*Recap*

He chuckled and pulled me back. God i missed that chuckle.

"Thanks for saving my life by the way."

"Anytime baby."

We shared a laugh, and just stayed like that for hours.

*End of recap*

-Aaron's pov-

I could stay like this forever, Savannah was laying my bed her head resting on my chest, She is perfect, everything about her i love, i swear i am the luckiest wolf in the world.

"Aaron?" She looked up at me with drowsy eyes.

"Whats up princess?" She smiled and sat up properly.

"Princess?"

"Yep, gotta problem with that." I gave her my signature smirk, showing i was joking.

"Nope not all, arry warry." She got up and started heading to the bathroom.

"Arry what?" She giggled and swayed her hips walking to the bathroom.

"Hey wait up!" I rapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back to the bed.

I started kissing her kneck, starting from her ear lobe goig down to her shoulder were i gently bit down. She moaned and lent her kneck back giving me better acsess.

-Savannah's pov-

What was he doing to me? This felt amazing.

I tried to hold in a moan but couldn't hold it in when he bit down.

I bent my kneck back so he had better acess.

"Aaron what are you doing to me?"

"God your voicr sounds so hot."

He flipped me around so I was straddling him.

I layed my hands on his chest and slowly pushed him back so he was lying fully on his back.

He stared up at me intently. Removing a stray hair from my face, he gently caressed my cheek.

"I love you so much Savannah."

"I love you too."

I lent down and kissed his cheek.

He pouted wich was quite a funny site.

"How did that amazing hot momeny turn into a kiss on the cheek?" I chuckled, but saw he was serious.

"I have to get back."

"To were." He sat up making me fall back.

"Italy?" I didn't mean to come out as a a question but the look he was giving me was reasonably scary.

"Why the fuck do you need to go to Italy."

"Its a long story." I got up, and sat on the chair next to his bed.

"Well...I'm not getting ouy of here anytime soon." Great now I have to tell him.

"Okay...brace your self."

And I spent the next hour explaining the whole story...from Cole shooting him, to me transporting here.

After I explained, his jaw was hitting the floor.

"Baby?" His expresion was unreadable. It was a mix between anger and disbelief.

"Wow ok, I guess you should go then..."

"Ill be back soon, I promise...just gotta stop my mate from dying, then make sure Dante doesn't have a heart attack." He gave me a kiss and stoked my cheek.

"Your amazing Savannah Gold."

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes, and counted.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't exactly were I was suppose to be.

"Um....."

"Savannah?"

"Hi Cole." I said awkwardly.

I was in the middle of a cort room, a sentence, a death sentence.

Cole was in a box, with two big men standing either side of him, his hands were cufed behind his back.

There were 5 other men in the room. The guy reasoning to get Cole killed, and the guy arguing to save him, there was a guy that was recording the whole thing,(by recording I mean writing it all down, werewolvs are traditional like that.), another guy that was painting the sceene, and of corse the man who decides Cole's fait. That's the guy I needed to impress.

"Well as I'm here." I said more to myself however I believe they heard.

"My name is Savannah Moon Gold, of the Blue moon pack, daughter to the Moon goddes. I am the lupa Di bella." I stopped to let what I had said sink in. "Cole is my mate, what he did, was unforgivable however it is none of your decisions to decide if he should be forgiven but mine. And I forgive him. Members of the council, I plea with you to let him go, and id you don't comply then I will have to use other ways of persuasion. Either way Cole will walk out of here with all charges cleared...how it happens is up to you." I nodded showing I was done.

"How dare-"

"Hush Philip." The head councillor said.

"Lestat."

"Yes sir?"

"Bring up all files on...the lupa Di bella." He looked at me giving me a quizicle look, he was trying to read me.

I kept my face strait.

"Go, jury agerned till 4:00pm."

I nodded and left the room.

'Stay calm I love you baby.'

Cole looked suprised.

'You can mind link me?'

'Yes.'

'Baby I'm so sorry, I know you could never forgi-'

'Oh shut up.' I smiled at him, sending him a wink.

I got out of the room and counted to three.

I transported back to Valantinas house.

"Savannah?! Omg!!!"

"Ok mum calm down!"

"DON'T DO THAT TO ME!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH MOTHER! Or should I even call you that!"

She collapsed and tears poured down her face. Shit.

"Mum! I'm sorry I didn't mean it...I'm so sorry." I collapsed on the floor with her and embraced her in a hug.

"Savannah...I'm sorry...I just.."

"No mum shhh, I don't know what's got over me."

"Look mum I haven't got much time, were are James and Dante?"

"There out dear trying to find you they've been going crazy."

"Mum I'll be right back, I promise."

"Go do what you have to do hun."

She kissed my head and helped me get up.

And once again I counted.

"Uno...due...tre."