Chapter 24

*Recap*

 I sank to the ground. The pain I had been holding in for almost a week just came poring out.

The joy of finding my mate. The betrayal of James. The weight of pressure on me finding out I was the lupa Di bella. Thinking that I was going to loose my mate. Knowing that it was my other mate that put me in that position. Meeting my true mother....wait today is the 6th day.

Isn't the 6th day the day I am spose to find out my true destiny?

*End of recap*

Ok what did mother say?

Close my eyes count to 3.

I stood up and straitend out my dress. I closed my eyes and counted to 3.

Uno...Due...Tre

I opened my eyes.

I was in the woods once again, the fountain infront of me.

The trees around me were lush and green. They shook in the warm breeze. The thick grass stopped in a perfect circle around the fountain.

Its funny, the woods looked so beutiful and warm, yet just a few minutes ago i was shivering in the cold winters breeze.

I took a slow step towards the fountain, the water was so clear, and calm. I closed my eyes and lowerd my head towards the water. For some reason i just knew what i was doing. The cold soothing water surrounded my face, it cooled down my hot skin. 

'Savannah open your eyes.' It was my mothers voice, my reall mother.

Ok savannah, you can do this.

A gasp escaped my mouth. 

I can't describe the scene infront of me, it was like...like heaven. 

You know in the movies, the typical heaven. The golden gates on top of the clouds, well it was like that, but just so much...so much more.

"Savannah my darling." A deep but soothing voice said. 

I span my head around. My eyes met the tall handsome man infront of me.

He had dark brown hair, with amazing cheek bones, and these eyes, they were exacty like mine.

"Dad?" This was my dad?

"Savannah...my sweet savannah, you have grown into such a beautiful and inteligent woman."

"Daddy!" I ran towards him and rapped my arms around his muscular body. I know i just met him, but he truly felt like the father i never had. 

"Savannah." My mothers voice called out to me. She was standing there in a beautiful white gown.

My father took my hand and we walked to over to my mother. She took my other hand, and we walked through the golden gates.

I...I can't even begin to explain how beautiful it was.

UGH....HERE IS A TINY BIT MORE PLEASE DONT HATE ME, HAVING A HARD TIMEWITH MY MUM AND EVERYTHING SO PLEASE JUST BARE WITH ME...HOPE THIS WILL DO TILL I CAN UPDATE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT STOP READING!

love ya all!xxxxxxxxxxx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-makenzie-