Chapter 27

We made it back to my house, just before it got dark.

I didn't feel tired just more calm, i needed that run.

"God, savannah. How are you not out of breath?"

I turned around and smiled at my tiered out boys, all five of them.

"Savannah? Is that you?"

My mother came out. She looked like shit. She had deep bags under her red eyes, her pockets were filled with tissues. She was wearing some unflattering pajama pants, and a oversized jumper.

I ran to her and gave her a huge hug.

"Mum! Are you ok?" I felt her hot tears run down my shoulder.

"Savannah, you father, h-he's gone. He's gone savannah he's gone." She started shaking and more tears soaked my jumper.

"Lets get you inside mum, maybe a movie, some ben and jerries?"

She looked up at me, her eyes were filled with sadness, but i saw some hope. 

"Sounds good love."

I put my arm over her shoulder and lead her indside. I turned my head and gave my boys a look.

"Savannah?" James looked at me worridly.

I gave Aaron a stare. He nodded and turned to the boys.

I knew i could trust Aaron the most, i knew him first and he just...understood me. As cheesy as it sounds.

"Mum go sit down and chose a movie, I'll get the ice cream."

I went into the kitchen, an grabbe dthe ice cream, cookies and cream, mums favourite. 

"Savannah, can i talk to you?"

I turned to see Damien standing by the sink.

"Damy (day-me) not now."

"Ovcorse, I'm sorry, just i need to talk to you before tomorrow...i got the message from my parents, i know about tomorrow, your the daughter of the moon goddes, the lupa di bella."

He said it with confidence as if he knew about it all along.

"Yes, i am. But how did you know, i mean, that i'm the lupa di bella?"

"I grew up with the story...i loved it." He smile din admeration at me.

My wolf purred lovig the feeling.

"Really, maybe you could tell me more...I bet you know more than me." 

"Aha, yeah i would like to." He stepped closer.

I automaticaly stepped back. A pained emotion crossed his face.

"Savannah I-"

"Not now Damien. We will talk later."

I walked away, leaving the prince of wearwolves in my kitchen. How crazy does that sound.

"Hey mum." She looked up sending me a weak smile. 

"Hey love." 

She had put dear john on.

"Mum this movie isn't going to help." I went to turn it of.

"No! Please Savannah, I-I wan't to watch it."

You see the story was mutch like the one of which my mum met my dad. Well adoptive mum and dad.

"Ok mum, I'll get you a bigger spoon then." She laughed at that, it was good to see her laugh.

We dug into the ice cream. And after many laughs and tears we both fell asleep on the coach.

*Aarons pov*

Savannah turned to look at me. 

I nodded at her and turned to the rest of the boys. 

"Ok guys she needs some space..." They looked confused, but then saw Savannah's mum and understood completely. 

"Were are we meant to go then?" Cole looked confused.

"We can go to the games room?" I said.

They nodded, and we made our way to games room. 

"I'm gunna go have a shower." They all nodded and got into the many games in the room.

I had a shower, and put on jeans and a comfy t-shirt.

On my way down the many stairs, i popped in on Savannah. She and her mum were laying on the coach surrounded my tissues and ice cream. They were both asleep.

I ran into the game sroom and grabbed James, "hey can you help me move savannah and her mum?"

"Yeah sure dude."

James took her mum and I took her mum. We layed them in Savannah's bed, and walked out.

"Ready for me woop your ass at call of duty?" 

"You can sure as hell try." 

We spent about 3 hours playing non stop. 

I was really beginning to like these guys. I guess  i had to, i mean i was going to spend the rest of my lives with them.

Oh boy, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???? I DECIDED TO CARRY ON THIS BOOK AND MAKE ONE LARGE BOOK.

I CAN'T THINK OF A NIC NAME FOR SAVANNAH, SO HELPPPP!!!

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-makenzie-