Chapter 12

*Recap*

"Mother, in case you have forgotten I am the Lupa di bella and if they dare go against my orders they will pay!" That voice wasn't mine, i instantly felt bad.

"Sorry mum i didn't mean to talk to you like that."

"No honey it's ok, what your plan?"

"Ok well, its simple. We need to go to the one place that will understand me, the one place that can change the grand cancels mind."

"And were is that?"

"Italy."

*End of Recap*

-Savannah's pov-

1 hour ago, i was sitting in hospital, talking to my mate who was in a coma, figuring out how to get my other mate out of death row.

Now i am in a private jet, on my way to Italy. 

"Savannah are you ok?" James was constantly worring about me.

"No james, i'm not ok." It was a stupid question. He nodded knowing to just close his mouth.

"I just got of the phone with the hospital, they are pretty angry about you leaving." Yeah well i was pretty angry about being drugged just so i wouldnt go locco.

"What about Aaron?"

"He isn't getting any better, something went wrong when they tried to move him, he is still alive, but they arn't quite sure if he is going to stay that way."

I couldn't take it, so i didn't i just collapsed and hugged my self letting tears run, letting out sobbs of pure saddnes.

James scooped me up and cradled me in his arms.

"He is going to be ok, it's Aaron, he WILL make it through."

"Mrs Gold, you need to put your belt on."

I nodded and sat in my seat. James did up my belt and kissed my head.

After that i did not do anything, i just sat and looked out the window.

*2 and a half hour later*

We had landed. We were driving to a small town called Assisi.

"Ma'am, your bag." The air hostess handed me my bag.

"Thank you."

We made are way to the blue jeep. I got in the back with my mum. Dante drove and James sat in the passenger seet.

"So who is this bloke we are meeting." Dante asked me.

"His name is Antonia Landoli. His father was in the councel, his mother use to teach the history of the   Lupa di bella."

"Ok, are you sure about this Savannah?"

"Yes i'm sure."

"Hunny your brother is on the phone."  My mum passd me the phone.

"Hey Savannah."

"Hey Conner, you sound happy?"

"Yeah, i know this is the worst time but i can't hold it in."

"Conner it's fine just tell me."

"Well...OLIVIA'S PREGNANT!"

"Omg conner thats great."

"Yeah, your recaption is crap, were are you?"

"Um...."

"Savannah?" He warned.

"Im in italy."

"WHAT?"

"Look don't be mad."

"What the f*ck are you doing in Italy?"

"Calm the f*ck down, im italy to try and save my f*ucking mate from being f*cking killed, then finding out about this f*cking bella thing, then flying back to see my f*ucking dying mate! Just in time to go to the f*cking princes ball, were i have to meet my f*ucking mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Thats what im doing in Italy." I hung up on him and chucked the phone out the window.

"Hunny?"

"Olivia's pregnant." I said bluntly.

"Hunny are you ok?"

"What do you think Mum?"

"I'm sorry."

"No i'm sorry, i'm just." My life is f*ucked up.

REALLY DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER! WOULD YOU RATHER I DID LOTS OF SHORT CHAPTERS OR TAKE MY TIME DOING LONGER CHAPTERS???? SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE. I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER MIGHT RE-DO IT.

vote fan comment xxx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx