Chapter 14

*Recap*

“Mother, what should I do, about Cole…and Aaron?”

“You must forgive Cole. What he did was un-forgivable, however he is your mate and acted out of rage. It was a lot to take in for him. Being who he is comes with a lot of responsibility. And as for Aaron…I think you know what to do.”

“Thank you mother.”

She came over to me and placed her delicate hands on either side of my face, laying a gentle kiss on my head.  “My darling Savannah…you are beautiful, wise, and kind, I am sorry I haven’t been there for you. If you ever need anything you know how to reach me. Now you must go.”

“I love you mother.”

“I love you too. Good bye my sweet savannah.” And with those last words she burst into dozens of white butterflies.

“Good bye.”

*End of recap*   -James pov-   "Where is she!" Dante roared, ever since savannah had gone about an hour ago he has been pacing up and down the room.   "Dante calm down!"   "She has been to long! Im going took for her."   Just then the front door opened and in walked Savannah.   Her mother ran up to her embracing her in a huge bear hug. Suprisingly she hugged her back.   "Im sorry mother, i didn't mean to upset you."   "No-no savannah i'm the one who should be appolagising...i'm s-" She was in tears, clinging to Savannah.   "Don't be silly, you have done nothing wrong, i over reacted and i'm sorry."    Once her mother let go Dante gave her a hug kissing her head and telling her never to do that again.   I smiled, watching her being intamit with Dante or Aaron didn't bother me any more.   "James...the hospitals on the phone." Her mother passed me the phone.   "Hello?"   "Hello, is this James, savannah gold's mate?" A young female voice asked.

"Yes this is James."   "I have called to inform you about Aaron's condition." Her voice was quite, and scared. I really didn't like that voice.   "How is he, is he still in the coma?"   "Well no sir, he-he...he die-"   Just then Savannah collapsed on the floor. She clutched her stomach, struggling to breath. I dropped the phone and ran to her side. What the hell was going on?   "Savannah? Baby?!"   "James do something!!!" Dante was sweating, he looked as pale as gohst wich was odd for a wolf.   Then she stopped. "AARON!" Then she passed out.   -Savannah's pov-   Wow my head hurt. I opened one eye. Then the second. I was in a...just a big empty space of nothingness...everthing was white. Am i dead? Were the hell am i? I can't be dead! Can i?   "Savannah." I whipped my head in the direction of the voice.   "Father?" A tall figure with dusty brown hair stood infront of me, he had piecring blue eyes a tall build. A well defind face, with high cheek bones.   "My child, there is not much time." He picked me so i was standing.   "Whats going on? Where am i?"

"You are in the middle, a space between your world and mine. My darling there is not much time. Aaron your mate...he has died."   In that one moment, in that one second, my whole world came crashing down. Aaron he couldnt be dead. How could he be dead? No this is all a dream! He can't be!    NO!   "Savannah? Savannah?!"

I hadn't realised but i was on the floor, tears falling down my cheeks.   "You can save him! Savannah like us he is in the middle not quite dead but still ot alive. Your mother told you about your healing powers right?"   "Yes?"

"Transporte to him, then use your power to bring him back. It will take a lot of energy, power and strength but i know you can do it."  

"Thank you father."  

"Be safe my child and Goodluck."  

Once again i passed out but when i opened my eyes i was in Valantinas living room. Dante was holding my hand rocking back and forth crying. James was on the other side of me doing the same. My mother was in a chair asleep.  

"Get up now! Everyone!"  

"Savannah!" Dante went to give me a hug but i pushed it of. A look of hurt and confusion took over his face.  

"I can save him! I can save Aaron!"  

"What? How?"  

"Just give me some space." I was in no conditon to be giving answers. I had to focus my power on Aaron.  

I closed my eyes and imagined the hospital room. All white walls, adn white bead sheets, flowers and cards on the mantle piece.  

"Uno...due...tre." I opened my eyes and i was there. I did it!   Just then i realised all the doctors and nurses staring at me. 

  "What never seen a girl appear from thin air?"

I egnored there stairs and ran to his room. There were two doctors at the end of his bed. They were sighning of what looked like death certificuts. There coats rimed with sweat and blood.  

"Stop!"  

They looked up at me in suprise.

  "Ma'am you can't be in he-"  

"Shut it doc."  

He seemed to listen, wich i was greatful for.  

I removed the sheet from over his face. God he looked like sh*t.

  "Okay baby, you better be ready for this."

I placed both my hands on his chest, trying to egnore the sparks that flew between us.  

"Come on baby...Uno...due...tre."   

It felt like hours had gone bye before i opened my eyes. Before i heard the stedy beat of the heart moniter.  

"Savannah?" A croaky voice called my name.

  I looked up into Aaron eyes.

  "Aaron!"  

I emediatly dived on him giving him the best bear hug i could.  

"Ughhh savannah!"  

"Omg im so sorry." I pulled back, shit i forgot he just died.  

He chuckled and pulled me back. God i missed that chuckle.

  "Thanks for saving my life by the way."  

"Anytime baby."

  We shared a laugh, and just stayed like that for hours.  

  SHORT BUT OH WELL!  NOT TOO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER MIGHT RE-WRITE BUT FOR NOW IT WILL HAVE SURVICE.  

vote fan comment xxxx  

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx