Chapter 2

I had just found out that my mate was my beta and my brother conners best friend!

"A- Aaron?" I stuttered not quite sure what to think.

" Ill leave you two." Lily walked of with a huge smirk on her face winking at me as ahead passed.

I just nodded, un able to take my eyes of him. Aaron was 6'3 he had dark brown hair and green eyes that sparkled every time the light hit them. He was wearing a white crisp shirt and a loose black tie, his shirt was tight so I could see his well defined 8 pack under his shirt.

After I had done eye raping him I met his eyes to find that he was doing the exact same thing to me. I automatically blushed and suddenly became very self conciouse.

" You look beautiful when you blush, scrap that you always look beautiful." Beautiful!!! He called me beautiful, wow I was on cloud 9 at the moment!!!

He stepped in and cupped my chin with his big warm hands. Sparks flew through me and the place he tuched me burned with pleasure. I jumped back at the sudden fealing, wich earned a small chuckle from Aaron.

" Come on I want to show you something."

He grabbed my hand and the sparks went flying again.

He pulled me out the packhouse and into the woods.

"Aaron were are we going?"

"You'll have to wait and see." he sent me one of his adorable boyish smiles.

-Aaron pov-

"Aaron come on we have been walking for hours now" I had put a blind fold over her beautiful eyes.

I can't believe Savannah Gold was my mate, she was hot, sexy, stunning, beautiful, funny, caring, great with kids.... everything a male wolf could dream for in a mate.

I was starting to worry I wasn't going to find my mate, I have been fiscaly able to find her for 5 years,but only now 5 years after my 16th I find her. oh god that means there is a 5 year difference I hope she doesn't think that's to bad. Yes I am 21 the same age as her brother conner. Oh boy my mates my best friend little sister.

" Its only been 10 min Savannah." Oh well, I wouldn't swap her for the world.

"Anyway you can look now." I removed the blind fold.

A sharp intake of breath caused me to look to me left. Savannah was staring mouth open at it, I knew she would like it. I had took her too my most favourite place in the world, it was right on top off the talleat hill there was a Savannah blossom tree at the top, it looked over a wide lake, surrounded by many tall green trees there were butterflys everywhere, it was such an inchanting place.

"Aaron its beautiful."

I stared at her I could not contain myself from saying the most corniest line ever, "Not as beautiful as you my love."

She looked at me, obviously taken aback by my forwardness.

I leaned in slowly and looked down at her perfect sculpted lips, then back at her face.

"I'm going to kiss you." I stated

"You have my approvle"

I leaned in fully and our lips collided. Sparks flew through the air, it just made me kiss her harder. Our first kiss! It was filled with so much passion and love I couldn't stop my self from saying it.

"I love you Savannah"

She pulled back and strared at me.

Oh god, was it to soon, why did I say that, stupid Aaron.