chapter 18

Sneek peek

*Recap*

"Night boys."

"Night Savannah." Chorused my mates.

"Good night beautiful." Whispered Dante in my ear.

He wounded his arms around my waiste pulling me into him. I have never felt more confortable in my life.

*End of recap*

I was running through the thick of the woods. Sharp branches scraping at my skin. Leaving nasty marks. My eyes felt heavy, I was strugling to keep them open.

My legs were stiff, and pain was shooting through them. A loud howl sounded behind me.

Suddenly my head started spinning, and my feet gave way. My head struck the ground making it spin even more.

"W-whats go-oing on-n?"My voice was dry, it felt like sand-paper.

My vision went blurry, the pounding in my head getting worst. All I could see was deep purple eyes slowly coming towards me.

" correre ... correre per la tua vita."

Suddenly the feeling in my legs had come back, but the beautiful eyes were gone. So I did the only thing I could think of.....I took his advice, and ran.

I bolted up sitting strait up.

Letting a bloid curdling scream come out of my mouth. I don't know why I did it I just did.

"It was just a dream, just a dream."

Wait...why havent any of my mates waken up?

And that's when I realised Aaron, Dante, James and Cole were lying on the floor....Dead.

THIS IS JUST A SHORT SNEEK PEEK. JUST TO TEASE MY AWESOME JAFFA CAKES(YOU, MY READERS). IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ITALIAN SENTENCE WAS YOU HAVE TO LOOK IT UP ;-) COMMENT IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS :-)

vote fan COMMENT xxxxx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxx