Chapter 3 part 1

Day 2

-Aaron pov-

My mate was beautiful, her wolf was amazing! And when she turned back into her human...wow.

"Aaron! Beta!" Carly the pack doctor came running in. " Aaron!"

"Carly what is it?" She looked out of breath but her heavy breathing couldn't disguise the happiness on her face.

"Savannah, she is awake." I shot up from my chair and ran into her room. Conner, Tyler and Lucas were all sitting around her.

"Aaron!" Savannah shouted and got ready to get up to run towards me, but Tyler put her hand on her.

"Sis you need to rest." She laid back down but sent me a happy smile.

"Come on boys lets leave them alone." Conner gave her sister a hug then walked out followed by Tyler and Lucas.

"If he is harassing you sis just scream and we will bust his ass." Tyler gave me a evil smile and left the room.

"What I nice brother you have."

Savannah through a cushion at me.

"Hey what did I do?" She just chuckled and gave me a knowing look.

"How are you feeling?" She looked a bit pale but seemed fine.

"Absolutly fine, but I'm not allowed to get up."

"Savannah what happened last night?" She let out a frustrated groan and turned around burrying her head in het pillow.

"Baby?"

"I'm sorry, its just all day everyone has asked me the same question, and I honestly dont know!"

"Shh its ok we can talk about it another time."

"Thank you baby." I knew I would wait but I couldn't help but wonder what happened, and that star on her chest? It was giving me a headache just thinking about it.

"Omg school!" She jumped out of bed and started running around.

I ran up behind her and rapped my arms around her waist, burrying my head into the crook of her neck. She lent het head back so that it was resting on my shoulder.

"Baby please I want to go to school, ill swich all my classes so that I have the same as you?" This idea unerved me but I didn't want to go against my mate.

"Ok baby, you get ready ill go talk to your brothers."

She turned around and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you more Savannah."

-Savannah pov-

He walked out of the room and I happily skipped to my bathroom, (un-swuit ovcorse).

I took a short shower washing my hair and body with some links body wash.

One I had finished I spent about 10 min. drying my self then I popped on my normal skinny ripped jeans, and oversised jumper with burgundy vans and beenie. I dried my hair, and left it in its natural waves. I put some eye liner ,mascara, and some lip gloss. I don't wear foundation because my skin is naturaly even and I know I don't need it, vain? oh well its tge truth.

I checked my self in the mirror and decided I looked hot.

Grabbed my school bag and ran down stairs.

"What are you doing up? I thought we told you to rest." I thought Aaron had talked them?

"I thought Aaron was going tell you, I'm going into school."

He started laughing, like a proper booming laugh. When. he saw my serious face he stopped.

"Your not joking are you?" I shook my head,"Savannah you passed out for like half a day, you are not going to school Savannah."

Olivia walked in.

-Savannah pov-

"Oh hi Savannah I didn't know you were up, do you want a lift to school?". She winked at me obviously hearing my conversation with Conner. I smiled back, seeing Conner's red face.

"Baby Savannah can't go to school." Conner said through gritted teath.

"Don't worry liv I have a car now I can drive my self." Liv let out a proper laugh, and ran away when she saw Conners red face, he chased after her.

"Bye Savannah, have a good day." She screamed, obviously enjoying anoying her mate.

"Olivia! Savannah don't you dare g-"

I slammed the door shut and ran to my car.

I sighed in content looking at my beautiful car.

"Wait were's Aaron?" I looked around but couldn't find him. I went to text him but realised in the rush of things that I never got his number.

So I phoned Conner not wanting to go back inside.

"Hellooooo?" Liv's merry voice was on the other end, in the background I could hear Conner.

However my mate was missing and I was not in the mood to laugh.

"Liv can you pass me over to Conner?"

"Uh yeah sure....is everything ok?"

She sounded worried, I never normally miss a chance to annoy my brothers.

"Yeah I'm fine but can you pass me over?"

"Savannah what's wrong?"

"Do you know were Aaron is?"

"No...why?"

"I'm waiting to go to school and he isn't hear, I'm gunna be late!"

"Uh...Savannah."

"Yeah?"

"Aaron doesnt go to school, he's 21."

"Omg I completly forgot, ok bye thanks Conner." Omg, I have to surving all day 5 days a week with out him!!! I hung up and dialed Lily's number. I had 4 missed calls from her.

It rung only 2 times before she picked up.

"Hey lil-"

"Savannah omg, you have to come in, Aaron, I mean...he...he, Aaron is."

"Lily! Spit it out, tell me?!"

"He is our new English and maths teacher!"

Omg Aaron is my new English and maths teacher.

"Savannah are you there?"

" Yeah so-sorry, I'm coming in ill be in for second period." She chuckled.

"What?"

"Savannah for second period we have English, free period then maths."

"You've got to love my mate." I smiled to myself.

"See you in a sec Savannah."

"See ya."

I hung up, well that solves the problem of missing my mate.

I'M GOING TO DO THIS CHAPTER IN TWO PARTS SO JUST HOLD ON!!!

CAN YOU THINK OF A NICKNAME FOR SAVANNAH I CAN'T THINK OF ONE, PLEASE COMMENT AND ILL USE THE BEST ONE!!!

infinite and beyond xxxxx