Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Conner's pov
Hell was breaking loose. It just happened so suddenly, and that's saying something coming from a wolf. I was preparing for tonight, for the day I would announce my sisters true identity and accept all her mates. It would make things so much easier for the pack to know. But now everyone is confused, rouges attacking a high school with human students, and I somehow have to explain everything, the fact that my sister is an Italian legend, she is the future Queen of wolves and future ruler of all supernatural beings, she is a god. And I have to explain all that with the hopes that they understand and trust me to lead them.

"Everyone, everyone please! Everything will be explained." Tyler tried his best to quieten the crowd of wolves in the meeting hall.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Why aren't we allowed to go help!"

"We need to go to the school!" A round of 'year's' chorused around the room.

"Please everyone!" Tyler tried again.

Suddenly an ear piercing whistle echoed around the room. Everyone's head shot toward my mate.

I sent a grateful smile towards her as she came beside me holding my hand, shaking it reassuringly.

Everyone turned towards us. I saw my mother in the corner nodding her head towards me a faint smile on her lips.

"Rouges have attacked the high school."

"No shit Sherlock!" A young looking wolf shouted from the middle of the room.

"HOLD YOUR TOUNGE PUP!" Tyler shouted, which was quite ironic considering that wolf was probably older than him.

"Tyler its okay, I understand that you are angry and confused, you want to help your loved ones at the school, but there is something you all need to know, something I have kept from you. My sister is the Lupa Di Bella, an Italian legend, a goddess. There is a lot more too it than that but considering the current circumstances I think it's best I keep it simple when all this is over everything will be explained, fully. But the main think now is saving the students, both human and wolf from the rouges. A few days ago we were surrounded by rouges who wanted to kill our pack, I'm guessing this is the same rouge group, why they are attacking the school I don't know, but I will find out. Now all warriors will come with me to go to the school, and anyone who wants to join them will be allowed to go, however all children under the age of 16 will be not be allowed to go. Your Luna will stay here. Before you go the Luna and I have something to announce. We are expecting a little pup of our own."

Rounds of cheers sounded around the room.

"Now go fight for your loved ones, fight for the pack!"

Every ones hands when up as people cheered for the second time.

As people separated I walked up to Tyler and Lucas, "Tyler I need you to go find Savannah and her mates they would of gotten her out of there, they should have contacted us by now. Something isn't right. Lucas go with him."

Just as I was about to leave Lucas grabbed my arm, "What about you brother?"

"I'm going to go to the school, and fight beside my warriors, I have neglected my role as their leader and I need to show them I am still fit to be their Alpha. I will also find out why the rouges are here."

They nodded at me as they went to say goodbye to their mates.

"Conner!" I turned to see Olivia looking at me with worry in her eyes, "Please be safe, come home safe."

I rested my head against hers, "I love you."

"I love you too." I bent down and gave her stomach a kiss.