Chapter 19

-Dante pov-

This was the best night of my life, my beautiful little mate was sleeping right next to me her stunning blonde hair covering the cusion. I just wish i could see her eyes, those breath taking blue jems, i could stare at them all day.

Suddenly she started shaking, her whole body vibrated. I frown appeared on her beautiful face. Little scared murmers coming out of her mouth.

"Guys!" I shouted waking up A, J, and C. My eyes never leaving Savannah.

"Whats going on?" A sleepy James grouned.

"Its Savannah!!!"

Just as i said that all three of them jumped up at ran to her side.

"What the hell is going on???"

"Dante what did you do?"

"What! Nothing she just started shaking."

Just then she sat up and screamed. Causing all of us to cover our ears.

Once she finished screaming she just broke down in tears. That sight broke my hart. I embraced her in a bear hug rocking her back and forth.

"Shhhh, baby its ok."

A, J, and C hugged her too. Have no idea how she breathed, we were smothering her in huggs and kisses.

After 10 min her brething calmed and her tears stopped falling. Then she went limp.

A loud snoring noise made us all laugh, just like that she had fallen back to sleep.

I snuggled up to her once again, but ths time james went on the other side, laying his head on her belly. Cole layed by her feet and Aaron placed her on his lap so he was sitting up, and her head was in her lap.

"Aaron, you cant sleep like that?"

"Don't worry Cole, i've had enough sleep. You guys rest."

"Okay dude."

-Savannah's pov-

Wow i feel like shit.

I tried to move my arm, my leg anything. But i couldn't. Suddeny an amazing sensation ran all over my body. I managed to move my head. Oh god. All my boys were snuggled in close to me.

I felt a cold wetness hit my forehead, i looked up to see Aaron drawling all over my head. I jumped up.

"Ewwwwww Aaron!"

"Aaaaa." They all sprang up in defense mode instantly.

"Ahaha boys calm down."

"What the hell Savannah i though you were in danger."

"Well, i think if Aaron drools on me one more time is balls might be in serious danger."

He covered his manhood defensivly. Making me laugh out loud. All the other boys looked scared at me then covered there manhood too, making me laugh harder.

"Whats all the racket about?" Conner walked in, in only his boxers.

"Bro! Please put some pants on!" He blushed and tried to cover him-self.

"Just get your self dressed and down to breakfast." Then he ran of, slamming my door again. Jesus can't he just shut it.

"So Savannah..." Cole asked shyly, capturing my attention once again,"What did you dream about last night?" All of the boys looked at me, like it was a life or death question.

"Ummm, i can't remember." They all looked confused.

"Well im gunna get dressed," They all looked at me eyes wide open," So get out....please." I giggled at their disapionted faces.

They all filed out grabbing there clothes as they went.

"My awesome mates." i giggled to my self.

So what should i wear today? Hmmm? How about....oooo, oversized jumper, skinny ripped jeans and beenie?

"Oh savannah please dress nicly, did i tell you we have a visit from the grand council..?" Conner saod popping his head round my door.

"What?! No you some how forgot too mention that."

"Well yeah...hurry up, they will be here in 1 hour."

"Thanks."

Ok scrap that...nice clothes, nice clothes???

The council....

I started searching through my wardrobe when i came across a hot pink number.

Scratch the concil im going all out.

I put on the beautiful long dress, and loosyly curled my hair.

When i had finaly finished i looked once over in the mirror a smiled. I look hot! ( picture of 'Savannah' - rosie hw in the dress on side).

-Tylers pov-

God what was taking her so long!

The whole council were here shaking hands and greeting us all.

"So were is this young Goddess, savannah is it?"

"Im sorry, my sister will be down in a seck. You know how girls are, always have to look good." He laughed. But the council just looked at him with no expression, or amusment.

He isntantly stopped laughing and mind linked me.

'Go get her now!' I nodded and started to make my way up-stairs.

Just as i started my trip up the flight. I came face to face with my little sister. i had to look her over, my mouth wide open.

"Ok i get why ur amazed, but dude your my brother! Please keep your mouth shut." I instantly shut my mouth, feeling my cheeks go warm. I held out my arm for her to take. She smiled and took it, and we started to desend down the stairs.

"May I pronounce My sister, and Lupa di bella...Savannah Moon Gold." I stepped aside, letting them all see my beautiful sister.

I heard multiple gasps, even the stone cold council mouths were hanging open.

"Council, Mother, father, brothers, boys." She said bowing her head.

I could see she was trying to hold back a smirk. But boy she wasnt sucseding.

"Miss Gold, i would be honered if you would ascort me to the garden." The grand council leader said.Everyone's jaw droped even more.

She took his arm and walked with him to the garden, her mates close behind.

"Mrs Gold, you do have one beautiful girl," The other counciler said, "shame she isn't yours." God i hate the council, my mother teared up, but held in. He smirked and folowed his leader into the garden.

"Mother..." She put her hand up, telling me to stand down. I bowed my head and let her walk of.

'I hate the bloody council!'

'Calm Tyler, they won't be here for long. Any way we've got something else to worry about.'

'Whats that?'

'Savannah's getting her last mate today.'

'Ughh!'

'Baby?' My mate stroked my arm calming me instatly.

'Lets get this over with.'

FINALY! OK THIS IS ONLY PART ONE, I PROMIS SHE WILL MEET HER NEXT MATE IN PART TWO!

LOVE YOU ALL.

vote fan COMMENT xxxxx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx