19

Hanna's POV:

I hop into Ariana's passenger seat, and she takes off.

"So the royal party of the year, huh? Impressive," she says, stopping at a stoplight.

"Well, apparantly Justin's friend is the Duke and he got us in, I just hope it's not a scam, but Justin's really excited," I say, and she shrugs.

"Well, scam or not, this dress will look amazing on you," she says with a smile, and we pull into the dress store.

~

"Where do we even start?" I ask, looking around. There are about 100,000 dresses in this store. 

"What color are you looking for? You'd look gorgeous in a silver or white," she says, holding dresses up to me, and I laugh.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I say. She was holding up a silver dress with this weird fabric on it. 

"What about this?" I ask, holding up a white, short dress. 

"No! You need a long elegant dress, he's a duke!" she says and I laugh.

~

After about an hour of shopping, we find the perfect dress. It's a long, white dress with silver detail on the stomach, and it's gorgeous. 

"How are you going to wear your hair?" She asks as we drive to starbucks.

"Probably in this braided bun sort of thing, unless I wave it and just leave it down."

"Leave it down, it'll look so good, Han," she says with a smile, and we pull in.

As we walk into starbucks, obviously, the paps are taking pictures. I don't understand what they find so interesting. My life isn't interesting. It goes like this:

I'm dating a sweet guy who can sing.

My bestfriend got me pregnant.

That is literally my life right now, so really, I don't know what all the fuss is about.

We walk up to the counter, and a teenage boy, probably about 16, greets us. He has wavy hair and blue eyes. 

"How can I help you?" He asks with a smile. 

"I'll take a maple latte," I say with a smile.

"And I'll have a skinny mocha," Ariana says, and he turns around to get us our drinks.

When he comes back, he takes out the sharpie to right our names.

"My name's-" I start, but he stops me.

"I know, your Hanna Mayor, your with Justin Bieber, and that's Ariana Grande.. well.. who doesn't know her?" He asks with a laugh, and hands us our drinks. I roll my eyes and walk out to the car.

"That was obnoxious," I say, and Ariana laughs.

"Get used to it, Han. Everyone does that."

Justin's POV:

When Ariana drops Hanna off, Sean is already done packing. He is leaving back for Canada today, and I hope Hanna doesn't want him back on the tour, but i'm being selfish. She needs him, and she will need him even more in a few months, when the due date is closer.