9

Justin's POV:

"So you DO have a boyfriend?! And I never said you can have sex on my counter! I actually thought Justin was a nice young man! Not to mention how responsible I thought you've become, young lady," Hanna's mom yells. I quickly jumps down and get my shirt on, and Hanna get down too, throwing her shirt over her head.

"We didn't do anything else, mom. I swear! I'm sorry I didn't tell you, we were going to say something at dinner," Hanna says and her mom shakes her head. 

"Go get ready. Don't look at me, either one of you," her mother says, and makes her way to the kitchen to clean up our flour mess. 

"Ms. Mayor, it was my fault-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"Go away, Justin!"

As we walk upstairs, I hear something break. I quickly glance at Ms. Mayor and see her standing over a broken lamp she must have knocked over because of her frustration. Wow, the woman must be crazy.

Once Hanna and I get in her room, I sigh. "Han, I'm so sorry for ruining this," I say, and she shakes her head. 

"No, baby. It was me, I shouldn't have jumped on you, especially in my kitchen," Hanna says, and kisses me lightly on my lips. 

"I'm going to take a shower and get changed, okay?" I ask. She nods and turns towards her computer, but I stop her. 

"What?" She asks. 

"Hanna, I love you," I say quietly for the first time. 

"Justin... I love you too," she says with the biggest smile, and kisses me again, giggling a little.

Once i'm ready, I spray on clogone lightly and fix my spiked hair a little bit. I stare at myself in the mirror. Do I look okay? I hope I'm not over doing it, but I'm really nervous, and I usually don't get nervous.

"Come on Justin, man up," I tell myself, and I smooth out my sweater. I'm wearing a sweater with a collar shirt under it, with black shoes and pants. 

I walk out into the hall and I quietly open Hanna's room door, to find her fixing her tight black dress in the mirror. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach. 

"You look as gorgeous as always, Han," I whisper, and she turns around and kisses me. 

"You don't look half bad either," she mumbles, and pulls me in for a deeper kiss. 

"GET DOWN HERE," Ms. Mayor yells, and I look into Hanna's eyes. 

"I'm not ready," I say nervously, and she pats my stomach. 

"You'll win them over, Beiber. I know you can," she says, kisses me lightly, and she takes my hand and leads me to the car. 

When we get to the restaurant, it's already dark out. I step out of the car, and paparazzi swarm around us, and I can tell Ms. Mayor isn't pleased. Claudia and her kids and standing outside, waiting. The youngest sister wears a sweater with a skirt, her hair straightened, but the oldest's hair is curled, and her sundress flows a bit in the wind. 

"Claudia! So nice to see you," Ms. Mayor says, kissing both of her cheeks. 

"This is Justin, Hanna's... uh.. boyfriend." Her voice tightens up on the word boyfriend, but I shake Claudia's hand. 

"It's very nice to meet you," I say with my kindest smile, and I can tell she's fake smiling. 

"Justin, this is Rose and Sophie," Hanna says, pointing to the girls, and I wave. 

"Im such a big fan, Justin," Rose, the oldest gushes. 

"Wow, thank you so much, sweetie," I say with a smile, and hug her quickly. 

When we get a table, we are able to order our food right away. "So Justin, your from Atlanta?" Claudia asks me, but she seemed a bit cold about it. 

"I'm actually from Stratford Ontario, but I did move to atlanta in 2008," I answer, and I can see Ms. Mayor roll her eyes.

"That's so interesting," Rose gushes, fluttering her eyelashes. 

Hanna's POV:

This dinner couldn't be more awkward. "Justin has won over 100 awards," I say proudly, trying to get everyone impressed. 

"I heard that Taylor Swift has over 200," my mother states. 

"She's actually been in the buisness longer," I snap, but Justin shoots me a look.

"Taylor is actually very talented and really sweet, so I think she deserves all the awards she gets," Justin adds, and my mother uncomfortably nods and eats her salad. 

The main dish comes, and everyone digs in. Of course, my mother is watching Justin in the corner of her eye, but Justin minds his own buisness and eats his food. 

In the middle of eating, Justin scoots out of his chair. He leans over. "I'm going to the bathroom," he says quietly, to me, kisses my cheek, and I nod, signaling that it's okay for him to leave. Everyone watches him walk away, then they all turn to me. 

"Your kidding, he's such a snob. I don't like that boy one bit," Claudia annouces. 

"Excuse me?" I snap.

"Get this, I walked in to Hanna and Justin on the counter, about to have sex," my mom whispers, but I'm pretty sure the whole restaurant hears. 

"Ew," Sophie says, making a face, and I roll my eyes. 

"I love him, okay? I love him. He's the sweetest guy i've ever met, and I don't know how to show you when you won't give him a chance!" I yell, and everyone turns to me. 

"Your just saying that, you don't mean it," Claudia says with a laugh, and I stand up. 

"God damn it! You can't pretend you like him for me? We're leaving," I announce, and just as Justin walks back, I grab his arm and pull him out.

~~

HELLOOOO!!!

The response I'm getting to the fanfiction is completely incredible! Thank you SO much for commenting and voting and just being active readers :) I love you all so much <3