17

Hanna's POV:

At about 9pm, Pattie comes through the hotel room door. I was lying on my bed with Justin, and Sean was sitting on his bed, we were all watching a movie.

"Mom!" Justin says with a smile, pausing the movie, and Pattie flickers the lights on. 

"Hello sweetie!" She says excitedly, and hugs Justin. I smile and run over.

"Pattie!" I yell excitedly, and hug her. 

"Hanna! How are you?" She asks, hugging me, and I pull away.

"Good! Sean, this is Pattie, Justin's mom. Pattie, that's.. well.. Sean," I say, pointing over to him.

He gets up, and shakes Patties hand. 

"Aka baby daddy. It's nice to meet you," he says, and she smiles.

"You too, Sean." 

"So, I didn't barge in on anything important, right?" She asks, and we all shake our heads.

"Thats great. Well, my rooms across the hall. You know what sounds like fun? Helping me unpack!" She says, and I giggle.

"I'm coming," I say, getting up, and Justin follows.

"Sure mom," he says, laughing.

"Why not?" Sean asks, and we all follow Pattie to her room across the hall. 

Once we finish unpacking, Sean decides to go back to our room, so it's only me and Justin.

Pattie is sitting on her bed, so I get up, and lay down in front of her.

"Can I have a massage?" I ask, and she smiles.

"Of course."

I roll onto my stomach and she rises my shirt up my back. She starts digging her palms into my back, and it feels amazing.

"So, how are you feeling?" She asks, and I shrug.

"Normal, really. But when I eat, I eat like 3 plates of it." 

She laughs a little.

"That's normal, I did that too, with Justin."

Justin moans.

"What sweetie? It's true," Pattie says with a smile.

"I know, but I just hate all of the baby talk," he blurts, and I roll my eyes.

"We can't just pretend it didn't happen," I say, and he sighs.

Justin's POV:

"Yea, I get it. I think i'm going out for a little," I say, and leave the hotel room. I run to the elevator, and it brings me to the lobby. I wish we could pretend it didn't happen. I wish we were back to normal. I need to be back to normal, well, my version of normal, otherwise I think i'll go insane. 

Once I get to the lobby, paps and fans run towards me.

"How's Hanna? I heard you got her pregnant?" 

"Why aren't you with Hanna, Baby daddy?" 

"Your girlfriends a whore."

I try to ignore them and I run out the door and down the street to a local club. I bust out my ID, and once I'm in, I desperately look around. 

"Bieber," someone calls, and I turn around.

"Who are you?" I ask, calming down, and he laughs.

"You need me, dude," he says, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Your drunk, go home," I spit, but he laughs again.

"Here's a beer, bro. You need this too, to get you through tonight," he says, and I take it.

"What's your name?"

"Derek," he says. He has black hair, His hair is waved up and his eyes are a burning color of blue. If that's even possible.

The music blasts, and the whole floor shakes with the beat.

"Answer my question. Who are you?" I demand.

"I'm Derek Lawrence. Varsity Lacross Captain. The bottom line is that's all you need to know. But first," without finishing his sentence, he grabs my phone and puts in his number.

"Call me," he insists, shoves my phone against my chest, and disapears into the crowd of people. What was that? I roll my eyes and take a sip of beer. 

After a few songs, I decide to find Derek again. What if he can really help me? I walk up to the first crowd of people I see. 

"Have you seen a guy named Derek Lawrence?" I yell over the music. They all look at me like i'm insane, and shake their heads. Then I ask the next crowd of people. And then the next. Then, I go up to someone who looks about 24. 

"Have you seen a guy named Derek Lawrence?" I ask, and he widens his eyes. He has nice hair and he is wearing a suit. 

"Where did you hear that name?" He shoves me against a wall. I clench my teeth.

"I said, where is Derek Lawrence?" I repeat, but I demand an answer. 

He lets go of me, and I punch him. 

"What the hell was that?" I ask, and he ignores the punch and walks away.

I groan and run out of the club. Then, I see Derek outside, smoking a cigarette.

"You have fucked up friends," I say, walking towards him, and he looks up at me.

"I don't have friends."

I look at him confused. He seems like a dark person, and I dont know, I like that.

"So, this is a good time to tell me what the hell you are," I demand, and he sighs.

"I'm a human, dude. I'm not a what, i'm a who," he mumbles, and I nod.

"Okay," I shrug.

"I'm a duke, in England," he says, looking down.

I laugh a little, but he isn't laughing.

"What's your real name?" I ask.

"Derek Andreas Lawrence is my name," he says, standing up, and he shakes my hand.

"Why did you come up to me? Why did you say you can help?" I ask, sitting next to him.

"Because my mother respects you. When she met you, she said that I should be more like you. She hates that I drink and smoke. She thinks that I should learn respect. Therefor, if I help you, you help me," he says, and holds out his hand.

"Deal?" He asks, and I take a good look at him. He's wearing a suit and his hair is actually more of a brown color in the street light. His face was clean shaven and his hair swept up above his forehead. He looks like royalty.

"Deal," I nod, shaking his hand, and he smiles and throws the cigerette. 

~~ 

Honestly, this Derek guy sounds like he's full of bullshit. 

WHO BELIEVES HIM?!

Does Justin even know what he's doing? 

COMMENTT <3