13

4 weeks later:

I wake up with a naseaus feeling. I glance at the clock. 6:30. I groan and run to the bathroom, throwing up, just getting to the toilet. I fumble down the stairs and my mother and Dave are cooking. 

"I'm not going to dance class, I'm sick," I mumble.

"You don't look to hot," Dave says, stating the obvious. 

"She's obviously fooling us, she did this all the time when she was little," my mother says, and I roll my eyes. 

"Mom, i'm not kidding, I just threw up, I'm not going," I spit, and I run up the stairs and slam my door. I get my phone off my nightstand and text my bestfriend, Lilly. 

Me: No dance... im sick. :(

Lilly: On my way

Me: What? YOU LOVE DANCE Y R U DITCHING?!

Lilly: your sick. I have magazines and music. ALSO I miss seeing you. I haven't seen you in like a year. Literally. Plus I want the Justin scoop

I sigh and toss my phone to the chair in the corner. Justin and I haven't talked since, and we're leaving for tour tomorrow. Great. I can't even quit either, the money i'm getting is outragious, and I love the people, I made so many friends and I'm not quiting because of Justin.

A few minutes later I hear someone fly up the stairs, and Lilly bursts through the door. 

"Hey Sunshine!" She says excitedly, and hugs me. 

"Hey," I mumble.

"I missed you! I am definately coming to the tour, also. I need to see you dance like that," she says with the biggest smile, and I nod. 

"Whats with the justin thing anyway?" 

Just as she says it, I widen my eyes, run into my bathroom, and throw up again. What the hell? 

I walk back out and flop on my bed. 

"Sensitive topic?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"No, but I guess I'm sick? I don't know," I say, and she shrugs.

"Anyway, I haven't talked to him, and Sean and I agreed to be friends, he's coming to the tour also," I say, and she sighs. 

"You guys had sex, but now your going to be just friends?" She asks, and I nod. 

"Yeah... why? Is that weird?" I ask, and she nods.

"Kinda!"

I sigh and bury my head in my hands. 

"Han... I'm sorry but I have to ask. Did Sean use protection?" She asks quietly. My jaw drops, and my eyes widen. I look down at my stomach and back at Lilly.

"No," I whisper, horrified, and tears start in my eyes. 

"Calm down, I'm running to get some tests, you just stay here and listen to some music, read magazines," she says, and runs out the door. 

I bang my head against the wall. I can't be pregnant with Sean's baby. What if Justin and I get back together? How would I tell Justin? How would I tell Sean? I wouldn't. I have to. No. Yes. I dont know! I groan and punch the wall.

"SHIT," I scream, and I look at my shaking knuckles, that are shooting with pain. 

"Everything okay, Han?" Dave calls. How would I tell them? My mom already hates me, Dave will too, I'll move to america. No, I can't leave Sean here. Shit. 

"I'm fine," I call back, and then I hear Lilly's voice. 

"Sorry! Hanna needed advil, her head.. it's killing her!" she says, and then she stomps up the stairs and bursts through my door again.

"I got them, take them, now." She demands, and hands me the Rite Aid bag, and I walk into the bathroom. 

"Wish me luck," I say, my voice shaking, and she hugs me.

"I love you, no matter what. Good luck," she whispers, rubbing my back, and I nod and shut the door. 

Okay. I can do this. I'm probably not pregnant, right? What is the probability? I bet I'm sick. That's all this is. 

I take the first test out of the box and pee on it. 

As soon as I do, I put it on the counter and lean against the wall. I can't look. I won't. 

I have to.

I slowly walk to the counter and look in the mirror. 

"You can do anything," I whisper to myself, and I look down.

Positive.

"SHIT" I yell, and I kick the cabinet. Lilly flings open the door, and hugs me. I cry as I collapse into her hands.

~

The Next Day: 

Justin's POV:

I pick up my bags and throw them in the tour bus. Hanna is still on my bus, because once she's assigned, I can't even move her, theres no other room on the dancer bus. Speaking of Hanna, she should be pulling up any minute, so we can leave. 

And a few minutes later, she steps out of her car.

I stare as she walks towards me, but there's something different about her. She looks reserved, self concious. I wonder if she's seeing Sean. 

"Hey Justin," she says quietly, and she crosses her arms over her stomach. 

"Hi, how are you?" I ask, and she shrugs. 

"Okay how are you?" She asks back, and I shrug also.

"Good," I say, and she nods.

She looks uncomfortable. Did I do something? I really have this urge to hug to her, but I can't. It'd be weird, wouldn't it? I guess I'll talk to her on the bus.

Once everyones on the buses, we start moving. Hanna takes a seat on the couch and takes out her phone, she's texting someone. Sean?

"What ever happened with Sean?" I ask as I pour myself chocolate milk. 

"Nothing. Why would you think something happened?" She stammers nervously, and I look at her, confused. 

"Because you kissed him, I figured you were together," I explain, and she swallows hard.

"Oh. No. We're just friends," she says, and looks back at her phone. 

"Are you okay? You seem... off."

"I'm fine, okay! Jesus," she spits, and I raise my eyebrows. What's wrong with her?