3

A few hours later,  Justin walks up to me. It's after his concert, and he's in his closing outfit, all sweaty. "Lets talk now," Justin says, taking my hands, but I pull away. "Justin, this is not the way to sleep with me," I snap, stepping back. "That's not what this is about!" Justin yells. "What is it about then? Why am I here?" I ask. "because-" he starts, but I cut him off. "because YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME," I yell, and his muscles tighten. "YOUR HERE BECAUSE I YOUR MY FRIEND, HANNA! I BARELY KNOW YOU ANYMORE, I WANTED TO CHANGE THAT! YEAH, I DID START TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, BUT SO WHAT? THATS NOT WHY YOUR HERE WITH ME," he yells, and I stare at him. He flops onto the couch and runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry," I say quietly, and he nods. "I know," he huffs, and gets up, and walks out of the room. 

The bus ride to L.A, as you can imagine is extremely awkward. We are in his tour bus, so he is in the back on his phone and Im sitting on the couch with Scooter and Kenny, silently. "Okay, what gives?" Scooter asks after a few minutes. No one answers. "Seriously, what happened between you two? You couldn't get enough of each other a few hours ago," he adds, and I sigh. "He's angry," I say quietly, and Justin shifts on the bed in the back. "Why? About what?" Scooter demands, and I roll my eyes. "Let Justin tell you. Now excuse me, I need to facetime my family," I say, and I take my laptop to the bunks and close the curtain. 

I hear their conversations. I hear Justins footsteps to the couch, and he pours cereal. "Seriously, what happened?" Scooter asks as Justin sits at the table. "She thought I invited her so I can get laid," Justin says, sounding angry. "But I'm guessing you told her she's here because you wanted to get to know her, so why are you fighting?" Justin sighs. "Because we've been friends forever. Yeah, we aren't close anymore, but she's supposed to trust me, and right now, she's literally the only girl in the world I can trust, so the fact that she thinks I'm some man whore, that hurts." Then theres silence. I know he's not a manwhore, so why I don't tell him that? I don't know. I miss talking to him though. I miss his voice, his skin touching mine, his smile, his laugh, and his arms, even though its only been a few hours.

By 3 am, we are in L.A. "I'm going to get a hotel," I say, grabbing my bags off the bus. Justin looks at me for a split second, but I turn around and walk off the bus. I can tell he wants me to stay with him, and I want to, but I can't. I need time and space. So when I check into the hotel, I get up to my floor and pass out.

--

I wake up to the sound of birds and the blinding sunlight peering in the curtains. I roll over and look at the clock. 9:30. Maybe Justin texted me. I check my phone, but, nothing. Ugh. I force myself up and into the shower. I have no clue what I'm going to do today without him, but I guess I'll figure that out. 

When I get out of the shower, I put on a white top and floral skirt with converse. I take my phone and head out of the hotel, little did I know that the paparazzi would follow me here. As i'm leaving the hotel, as if getting bombarded by paparazzi wasn't enough, Justin's fans start recongnizing me as I walk the street, and they ask for pictures, they tweet where I am, and now everyone who doesn't know who I am is crowding me, thinking I'm famous. I'm walking down the street and all I see are people around me, pushing me. Shit. I keep walking a few blocks, and turn into a starbucks where some employees help me keep them out. "Thank you so much," I say with a smile, and sit at a booth. Well that was crazy.

I take out my phone and scroll through twitter for a little, not that twitter helps me get rid of all the people taking pictures of me threw the glass window, but it gives me time to.. think? I dont know. I don't know what i'm doing. How did this happen? I'm just Justins friend, and they all go crazy over me, or hate me, or just want to ruin me because they know it would ruin Justin. I look back out the window, and there are random girls pounding on the glass and random dudes with no life taking pictures of me. I try to look down and show no emotion but it's probably pretty obvious that I want to cry right now. I'm not really star material. Just as I'm about to get up and go back to the hotel, I see everyones attention shift and there are guards pushing people out of the way. All of a sudden, Justin walks in wearing a snapback with a logo t shirt and jeans, looking the most worried i've ever seen. "Justin!" I yell, and run up to him and give him a hug. He holds on to me tightly, his grip strong, and releases, searching my eyes. "Are you okay?" He asks, worried, and I nod. "I missed you and I'm scared," I blurt out and hug him again, my body smacking against his. "It's okay. I'm here now," he says, rubbing my back, and this basically causes an outrage. "Can I come and stay at your place?" I ask. "Of course you can, lets go get your stuff from the hotel," he says, putting his arm over my shoulder, and walks me back.