12

"Hanna?" Justin asks, but not out of anger, but pain. Sean pulls away.

"You said.." he starts, but Justin cuts him off.

"What are you doing?" He demands, stepping closer. 

"I-I'm not sure," I stammer, and Sean sits back, looking at me sadly. 

"You said you and Justin were over," Sean says, 

"We weren't, not until now," he says, and storms out.

"Look, Sean, I'm so sorry, but I have to talk to him. Can we talk about this later?" I ask, and he sighs and nods. 

I run outside and I notice that Justin's car is still in the parking lot. Where did he go?

After walking down the street ten times, I find him sitting by the lake on the other side of town. He ran all the way here? As I approach him, he tosses a rock into the water, and watches it sink. 

"Justin," I say, walking up behind him, and he looks down at his fingers.

"I-I think we should take a break," I choke out, and he looks up at me. Tears are in his eyes, and then he looks back down. I sit next to him, and I put my hand on top of his. 

"Why... all of a sudden?" He asks, and to be honest, I don't know. 

"I don't know.." I mutter. "Maybe it's because it caused to many problems for me. I just want to be normal, I want my boyfriend to sit down and eat a dinner with my family normally, I want privacy, I want passion, honestly, love, and trust, and we can't get that with eachother," I say. 

"Your a hypocrite," he spits. 

"What?" 

"You say you want honesty and trust, but you just cheated on me!" He says, raising his voice.

"You cheated first!" I complain, and he rolls his eyes.

"But it was against my own will. You had a choice, to kiss that guy... and you did.

I stare at Justin, and before I know it, he disapears, into the city.

~~

That Night:

I flop on my bed, listening to music, when I hear someone outside my window. I'm on the second floor, but there's a roof right below my window, which makes it easy for someone outside to get to and from my room. 

I rise from my bed and slowly make my way to the window, and when I look down, I see a familiar face. 

Sean.

"Hanna!" He says quietly, and I laugh. 

"Hold on," I yell to him, and I run downstairs to unlock the door. 

My mother and Dave are out to dinner.

"Hey," he says, his face is emotionless. 

"I'm so sorry-" I start, but he pulls me in, and cuts me off with a kiss.

His muscular arms wrap around my waist, and his tongue enters my mouth. 

His warmth reminds me of Justin.

I pull away. 

"What?" He asks, stepping inside as I walk into the kitchen. 

I turn towards him and he looks confused. 

"I can't. I just broke it off with Justin, and I... I can't," I hesitate, and he nods. 

"I get it, so do you want to do something with me tonight... as friends?" He asks with a smirk, and I nod.