15

Hanna's POV:

"Looks like the baby isn't Justin's. I'm sorry," the nurse announces. I stare at Justin, his face has mixed emotions. He looks relieved, and afraid at the same time. 

"Let's get out of here," Justin says, and I follow him outside to the car. 

I dial Sean's number and press call. It rings 3 times before he picks up. 

"Hey Han! How's the tour?" He asks. 

"Sean, can I fly you out here?" I ask, and there's silence. He's obviously shocked, but there's no way I'm telling him over the phone.

Justin looks at me with a 'are you fucking kidding me' look, and I shrug. He just shakes his head and keeps driving.

"Why? What's up?" Sean asks in a chilled back voice. He's a laid back person, doesn't worry, stress free, I don't want to ruin that.

"We, uh, should talk, and I want to see you. Can you be on a plane by tonight?" 

"I guess," he answers, confused. 

"Great, a jet will pick you up at the airport at 7 tonight," I say, and hang up.

"Your sending him my jet?" Justin asks, and I shrug.

"What else could I do? He's going to be a dad and he needs to know, I'm telling him in person," I say, and Justin sighs.

"I can't believe this," Justin mutters.

"You think I can?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Can you still dance?" he asks, and I nod.

"Yea, probably for a few more months," I say with a shrug, and he nods. 

"Okay, rehearsal today," he says, and I nod.

"Are we... okay?" I ask, probably sounding awkward, but I don't want to lose him again.

"Of course, Han."

A few hours later we pull into the stadium. 

"If you don't feel well or anything, let me know, okay?" He asks, wrapping his fingers in mine, and I nod. 

"Okay."

When we walk in everyone is already practicing.

The music blasts as the dancers move to the beat, and the crew is running around, setting up everything. 

"Well, I'll meet up with you before the show. Be careful, I love you," Justin says, pulling in my waist, and I kiss him. 

"I love you too."

I jog across the room, and I quick throw on a crop top and spandex. I throw my hair into a pony tail and run to the other dancers who are just finishing the Beauty and A Beat choreography. Since we had a month off, we have to run through all the sets again.

Justin's POV:

I walk into the dressing room and I find Scooter and Kenny waiting for me. Once they see me, they both stand up, stern looks on their faces. 

"Hey?" I ask confused.

"What's this?!" Scooter demands, pointing to a picture of Hanna and I holding hands, walking into a baby clinic. I sigh.

"Hanna's pregnant," I mumble, and Scooter looks like he can rip his hair out.

"Justin, are you kidding? This will change your whole carreer," Kenny says, and I shake my head.

"No, it won't," I say, sitting down, and they both stare at me.

"How? How won't it?" Scooter asks. I take I deep breath.