2

In the morning Justin shakes me awake. "We are taking off for las vegas in an hour and a half, sleepy head," he says with a smile, and when I open my eyes, his face is above mine. He's wearing a green and yellow snapback with a green hoodie and blue sweatpants, but he looks gorgeous. "Oh, sorry, I guess the alarm clock didn't wake me up," I say with a small laugh, and I sit up, Justin sits on the bed next to me. "It's okay, I don't mind waking you up," he says, playfully pushing me, and I push him back. "Justin, In Canada I thought you were some big shot who's ego was the size of Asia, but your different," I say with a smile, and he laughs. "Don't let the camera's fool you," he says, standing up. "Well, its weird that we've known each other our whole lives, but I didn't know you well enough to know that," I say, and he shrugs. "The hook ups and pot, that looks believable, its okay," he says, and I nod and get changed. 

When i'm all showered I change into a white shirt with a colorful infinity scarf and jeans with vans. "Ready?" Justin asks as I walk out from the bathroom, and I nod. "Ok, cool. Lets get this show on the road," he says. He takes my hand and when we step out into the hall, we meet scooter, kenny, and some body guards. "Get ready, this is the only floor with no screaming fans that are ready to pull my clothes off," he says with a smile as we get into the elevator. When we get to the lobby, the security guards make a path for us through the screaming fans and we walk through. Ocasionally I get a death threat, but nothing compared to Justin. Literally every girl he passes screams something sexual at him and grabs his shirt. When we finally get in the van, I sit next to Justin silently until the door closes. 

"See? Warned you," he says with a laugh, and I laugh to. "Their... dedicated," I say, and everyone agrees. "Some are a little off the wall," Scooter says with a shrug. "Yeah, sorry for the death threats," Justin says, and I shrug. "Its okay, I don't really mind," I say with a giggle, and he smiles and pulls me in, so my head can rest on his chest, where it belongs.

Once we finally get to Las Vegas, we head straight to the arena. "After the concert we're taking the tour bus straight to LA, and we're going to be there for a few days," Justin says to me as we walk in the stadium, the paparazzi snapping photos. "Cool, sounds like a plan," I say with a smile, and I follow him to hair and makeup. When we get there, he spins around in the chair and we talk until the stylist comes. "Justin! Great to see you. So I was thinking I could style your hair up like usual, but for some of your more slow songs, we are going to quickly put your hair down, alright?" She asks, and he nods. As she starts geling his hair, she looks at me from the corner of her eye. "So, your Justins new girlfriend?" She asks, and I literally choke, caught off guard. "She's a good friend from Stratford," Justin cuts in. "Oh.. okay," she says with a smirk, and I don't think she believes us. Does it look like we're a couple? He holds my hand when we are walking in public so I can be protected and we are just really close friends, like siblings, thats why we're so comfortable together. Right?

After his hair and makeup, he gets sent down to wardrobe, so I sit outside of wardrobe with Scooter. "You know, Justin cares a lot about you," Scooter says, and I look over at him. "I care a lot about him too, he's my bestfriend," I say, half looking at him. He runs his fingers through his hair and Justin opens the door. "Swag," he says, stepping out in his opening outfit. "Stunning," I say with a smile and he bows, making me laugh. "OFF TO THE DRESSING ROOM! Need a ride?" Justin asks, gesturing to his back, and I laugh and jump on his back, and he runs through the corridors, both of us cracking up.

"All around the world-" Justin sings slowly in the mirror. "People want to be... loved--" he sings, and I sit there, admiring him. He has his ear piece in and his mic on the side of his face. "All around the world," he sings, and spins, clearly apart of the performance. "their no different than us," he sings, and then just stares at himself and sighs. "It's really cool watching you," I say. "What?" He asks, turning to me, laughing a little. "I mean, it's cool watching you in your natural state, its beautiful in a way," I say with a little laugh, and he sits next to me. "I'm glad your here, Han. I'm not lonely on the road anymore," he says with a smile, and pushes a piece of hair out of my face. I hesitate. "Justin, why did you invite me on this tour anyway?" I ask, skeptical. All of a sudden I have a feeling that it was to get me to sleep with him.   "JUSTIN BIEBER TO THE STAGE," a voice says on the speaker through the corridors, and Justin looks sympathetically at me, then runs down the hall.