7

Hanna's POV:

Where is Justin? He's been gone for 10 minutes, and we were supposed to be on the road already. I look outside the window, and I see him walking toward the bus, across the parking lot. As he comes closer, I can tell he's mad.Why would he be mad? Who did he have to meet? 

I stand by the door as he walks in.

"What happened?" I ask, concerned, and he plops on the couch, and runs his fingers through his hair.

"It was nothing, I need a shower," he says, standing up, but I stop him.

"Who did you meet, Justin?" I ask, in a more stern voice, and he sighs.

"It doesn't matter," he demands. "Fine, we'll play it your way, but I garuntee someone saw whatever was happening, and people talk. I'd rather you tell me if you did drugs then someone else," I say.

"What? I don't do drugs!" He yells.

"Well, I wouldn't know that, because you won't tell me what happened!" I yell, back, and he rolls his eyes and walks into the back room, and closes the door. 

I love him, but he makes me SO mad. I groan and kick the bottom of the counter, then I sit on the couch and pull out my phone as the bus starts moving. I turn on the t.v. and decide to watch Modern Family and make some popcorn. It's 12am and I have nothing to do because my lovely boyfriend has to be all secretive and I can't go inside and lay with him. 

About 20 minutes later, Justin walks out in sweatpants and a beenie. His hair is down, waved to the side and his sweatpants are slightly sagged, but not as much as usual. 

Justin's POV:

I walk to the counter and pour cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl and drown it in milk, and take it to the table behind Hanna. She's sitting watching t.v, ignoring my presence. I guess I deserve it. Scratch that, I definately deserve it. Did she see the pictures? I should just tell her before she says anything. No. I can't! What's wrong with me? What happened to me? 

When I'm done with my cereal, I decide to talk. "Han," I say. I don't expect her to turn around, but she does.

"Yeah?" She asks, and she bites her lip. 

"Look, I'm sorry," I say, and throw my bowl in the sink. 

"Okay, what happened?" she asks. She knows I won't tell her. It's a trap.

"Can't we just forget about it?" I beg.

"Justin, I would much rather hear it from you then from a freaking article on tmz!" she yells.

"Maybe I don't want you to hear it from me! Its not going to change what happened back there, Han!" I yell back, and she turns back to her show, but I turn the t.v. off. 

"No, we're talking about this," I say, and she stands up. 

"If your not going to tell me, then this conversation is over," she spats, and walks into the other room. 

What have I turned into? I take out my laptop and sit on the couch. I type 'TMZ' into Google, and click the website. I close my eyes and slam my head back into the wall when I see the top headline. 'Justin Bieber caught cheating on girlfriend, Hanna Mayor with mystery girl!' Below it, are about 5 pictures of our make-out session. 

Hanna's POV:

I sit in the guest room on my laptop, and search up 'Justin Bieber,' hoping that there's news on the story. It's the first thing that pops up. I stare at my screen, and tears start down my cheeks. I cover my mouth and let out a sob, burrying my face in my hands. How could he do this to me? All of those nice things, were those lies?