11

Hanna's POV:

In the morning, we start packing and we get back to my house. Hopefully my mom isn't there, because I really don't want to see her. As we pull up to my house, Justin tips the driver and walks to the door with me, his hand in mine. We walk into the house, and I notice my mom standing in the kitchen... with a man. Justin looks at me, confused.

"Mom, who the hell is this?" I ask, storming into the kitchen. 

"This is Dave, my boyfriend," she says softly, and I roll my eyes as he tries to shake my hand. 

"You said you swore off boys forever? Since my dad?" I ask, my voice raising. 

"Sweety, that was 19 years ago, I think it's appropriate to date," she says with a smile.

"No, Mom! Not for you! You don't deserve this! Your such a cold hearted person, you don't deserve love! You won't even pretend to be nice to Justin, why should you be happy?!" I scream.

"Woah, Han, calm down," Justin says, approaching me from behind, but I ignore him.

"Your a stuck up bitch! WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO DATE YOU?" I scream, and my mom looks horrified.

"I'm so sorry about her," my mother whispers to Dave, but he shakes his head. 

"It's alright, sweetie," he whispers, and my mom nods, and she starts getting choked up.

Justin's POV:

How could Hanna yell at her mom like this? I mean, sure, her mom is a little mean, but this isn't right.

"Hanna, stop, i'm not going to stand here and watch you do this," I say quietly, and Hanna stares at me.

"Are you serious? Your on her side?" She spits. 

"No! I'm always on your side, baby, but this is uncalled for. Yes, your mother was rude to me, that's okay, I'm not holding that against her, and you shouldn't. She doesn't like me, it's okay, but you can't just speak to your mother like that, in front of her boyfriend," I scold.

"What are you? My Dad now? You know what, I'm leaving," she yells, and storms out the door. I look towards Dave and Ms. Mayor, and then back to the door.

"I'll go get-" I start, and Ms. Mayor shakes her head.

"Let her take time, i'm going to start a bath," she says quietly, and walks up the stairs. I can tell she's upset, Hanna hurt her feelings.

"Did I do the right thing?" I ask, turning to Dave, and he shrugs.

"You showed respect, yes, but I think you could've just been easier on her, maybe you should've just walked outside with her, calmed her down," he suggests, and I nod.

"I'm Justin, by the way," I say, holding out my hand, and Dave shakes it. 

"Well, I think we will get along very well, Justin," Dave says, and walks upstairs. Dave has short brown hair, it's kind of styled like mine, up above the forhead. He has sideburns that lead to a small beard/mustache, and green eyes. He almost reminds me of Derek in that Teen Wolf show.

I get in the car and drive around the block, looking for Hanna. Where could she have possibly gone? I dial her number and put it on the bluetooth.

It goes to voicemail.

"Hey Han, it's me. Call me back please, I'm getting a little worried, babe. I love you. Call."

I sigh and punch the console. Why does she have to be so difficult? Then I see her, sitting in a coffee shop, staring out the window. 

"Thank god," I mumble as I pull in the parking lot and park the car. I run in and look at her, with the biggest smile on my face. When I look at her, all of a sudden the driving and looking is worth it. 

"Hanna!" I say, and she stands up. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks, looking a little more angry than before, if that's possible. 

"I'm making sure your okay," I say, my smile fading, as I walk towards her, and she sighs.

"I'm fine! God," She says sharply, and I stare at her. What did I do?

Hanna's POV:

I'm not mad at him, I don't know how I feel. 

"You know what? I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be out," he says, and storms into the bathroom, swinging the door closed behind him. I look around the coffee shop, sigh, and sit back down. 

"Excuse me, Hanna Mayor? I'm Sean O'Donnell." I look over me, and there stands a man. Probably about 18 with brown hair, standing like Justin's. He's beautiful.

"Hello?" I ask, confused. 

"I know you from the magazines," he says, reasurring that he's not stalking me, and sits across from me.

"So, are you and Justin.... still a thing? I'm sorry, I know we just met, but I- I think your strikingly gorgeous," he says with a beautiful smile, revealing his perfect teeth. 

"Uh.." I hesitate. The next thing I do, I'm not proud of, and I don't understand why, but I do it. 

"No. We aren't" I say flatly, and Sean smiles. 

"So, this is okay?" He asks, and leans over the table, pressing his perfect lips on mine. 

And then out of the corner of my eye, Justin walks back into the room.