18

Justin's POV:

In the morning, I wake up to Hanna, Sean, and my mom talking at our table. 

"I guess we can move into Sean's house, when the baby comes, then," I hear Hanna say.

"Yea, I have my own house, and since I get paid well for modeling, it's beautiful."

What? They are deciding on a house already? They are going to live together? I mean, yea, I thought Sean would by a house closer to Hanna, but not LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF.

I stand up and walk over to the table.

"What's happening?" I ask, frustrated. I have no shirt on, just sweatpants, but I don't care.

"Oh hey," Hanna says, looking up at me with a smile. I sigh and walk into the bathroom for a shower.

After my shower, I throw on a white and grey striped v-neck with grey sweatpants and shoes. I put on a grey beenie. I step out into the room, and Hanna and Sean and laughing at something on his phone. I'm pretty sure it's a vine. 

"I'm, uh, going to meet a friend," I say. Hanna looks up at me. 

"Who?" She asks.

"His name is Derek, you don't know him," I say, and she looks confused.

"Ok, text me later," she says, and I nod and walk out the door.

When I get outside, I dial Derek's number.

"Hello?" He asks, answering the phone.

"Bro, it's me, Justin. Meet me at the ramps in 5," I say through the phone.

"Yea, ok. See you soon."

When I get to the ramps, I wait for Derek. The ramps is an outdoor skatepark, but no one really goes there anymore. 

Then, I see Derek walk up. He's wearing a striped button down coller shirt and slacks. His hair is waved down, and to be honest, he kind of looks like Nate from Gossip Girl. Hey, I only know that show because I watched it with Hanna a few months ago, that's it.

"Hey man," he says, approaching me, and I smile and 'bro hug' him.

"Hey, bro," I say, and he laughs.

"What was that?" He asks. 

Oh yea, I forgot he was royalty.

"Uh, dude, your kidding me. I know, your a duke of whatever, but seriously?" I ask, and he laughs.

"So whats up?" he asks, sitting on a ramp, and I sigh.

"Hanna's been spending all of her time with this Sean kid. How do I deal with that? Yea, they are good friends, but they want to move in together," I say, running my fingers through my hair, and he sighs. 

"I can help," he says, and he takes out a bag from his pocket. 

"What are you doing?" I ask, getting nervous.

"It helps," he says, handing me a bag of white powder.

Cocaine.

"Your a fucked up Duke, you know that?" I ask, laughing a little, and he smirks.

"I know."

"Bro, I'm not snorting cocaine." 

"Are you sure? Once I got this girl pregnant, and I was on cocaine, and I don't know, it helped," he says with a shrug, putting the bag away. 

"What happened to the girl?" I ask.

"She.. uh, she got in a car wreck," he says shyly. I guess he did actually love her.

"While she was pregnant?" 

"Yea."

"Woa, man I'm sorry," I say, patting his back, and he nods, and I can tell he's trying to shake it off, hide his emotions.

"It's cool, whatever," he says, standing up, and I stand too.

"So, you wanna learn respect?" I ask, and he nods.

"Yea," he says.

"Ok, step one, lose the fucking drugs," I say, taking the bag from him, and I throw it across the ramps.

He looks at it, desperately, and I slap him.

"Shit," he says, putting his hand on his jaw.

"Don't look at it. Don't think about it," I say, and he nods.

"You can drink, not often. That's step two," I say, and he sighs. 

"Okay."

"Step three, no smoking, anything," I demand, and he groans.

"Four, treat any lady that you want to keep in your life, like a queen. Remind her how you feel about her, compliment her, treat her like royalty, even though she is royalty," I say with a smirk, and he laughs.

"Bro, I actually have a big royal party in a week at the palace, wanna come? Bring Hanna, Sean, whoever. The more the better," he says, and I smile.

"She'd love that, that'd be amazing, man," I say, and he laughs and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Cool, I'll see you at the palace, bro," he says, and walks back into the limo that brought him here.

Hanna's POV:

Just as I'm getting ready to call Justin, he walks through the door.

"Han, guess what?" He asks excitedly, and I cock my head in confusion. 

"What?" I ask, standing up, and he grips my hips with his hands, pulling me in.

"Next week, we're going to England and attending a royal party," he says with the biggest smile.

"What? We have tour," I say, confused.

"We have a two day break next week, we will fly to england, stay there for a night, and then return here," he says, and I smile, but really, I'm not crazy about going to England.

"How did you get invited?" I ask.

"I have a friend, Derek, who happens to be the duke," he explains.

"Justin, is he really the duke? I don't buy it."

"Han, he is. He's a fucked up kid, but he's a duke, we made a deal, and I have to teach him respect, according to his mother, aka the princess of England. I'm one of the most famous singers in the world, it's not that surprising that my friend is the duke," he explains, and I sigh. I guess he's right.

"Okay, I'll ask Ariana to shop with me, for a dress," I say, picking up my phone, and he nods.

"Hello?" She asks through the phone.

"Hey, Ariana, uh, I have this big royal party I'm going to with Justin next week at the Palace in England, so can you help me shop for a dress?" I ask.

"Of course! Oh my gosh, your going to look gorgeous. I'll pick you up in 20?" 

"Perfect, thanks Ri," I say, and hang up.

I hope this royal party isn't a scam.