A magical night

To say Kyoko had butterflies in her stomach would be the understatement of the century. Maybe a herd of stampeding wildebeest would be closer to the truth as she sat chatting happily with Julie and Maemi whilst they had their nails done.

Kuon and Kuu were out on the golf course together, but Julie had insisted it was way too hot today to be out there swinging around a club when they could be relaxing by the pool. This was their last day after all and she was thoroughly going to make the most of it! Maemi had completely agreed with Julie and Kyoko being unable to look at Kuon without blushing due to a very realistic dream the night before had said something along the lines of girls sticking together and all that.

To begin with Julie tried to get Kyoko to actively participate in the conversation, but after a while she realised it was just making the young woman look paler. So she continued to converse happily with Maemi about subjects Kyoko could join in with when she wanted, but honestly Kyoko was simply enjoying the calming sound of Julie's voice. Even thinking of words to say was becoming a chore for her. Today was their last day, tonight would be her audience picked romantic date and then tomorrow would be spent packing and traveling back to the estate in preparation for the finale.

Kyoko thought of it more in terms of being the final curtain. The moment where the whole show had been leading to would come to pass and Kuon would choose the woman he wanted to be with. Even though the show was called 25 women 1 wife, Kyoko doubted that Kuon would actually propose to his chosen girl. But still the thought that he may actually choose her left an ache of longing in her chest.

As the clock slowly ticked away the hours the men returned to join the ladies who were by this time relaxing and sitting in the shallow end of the pool, cooling down after an hour of sun bathing. Kyoko smiled as she watched Kuu lean over and kiss Julie tenderly. They may have been married over 30 years, yet were still so in love. She hoped she too would find a happiness like that. Glancing at Kuon beneath her eyelashes she secretly wished she could feel that way with the man who was sitting not a few feet from her.

"How are you both feeling? Did you have a nice morning?" Kuon asked smiling happily at Kyoko and Maemi, who both smiled back.

"It's been a wonderful morning thank you." Maemi replied as Kuon turned expectantly to Kyoko who felt in that moment her throat had constricted so she nodded smiling.

Her reaction made Kuon wonder if she was Ok as he watched Kyoko blush and turn away from him engaging Kuu in a conversation about how the golf game had gone. He thought he heard Maemi huff a little and noticed her eyes on Kyoko, but he couldn't be sure it had been her making the noise as she just simply seemed interested in what Kuu had to say. He took this moment to look over at what Kyoko was wearing today. He wondered If Jelly Woods had simply packed Kyoko's suitcase for her or if the young woman had finally realised what a nice body she had and was now willing to show it off. He chuckled at that thought before returning to the first idea. This was definitely a Jelly outfit.

Kyoko was wearing a black two piece bikini. It was plain and simple with minimal decoration of a jeweled butterfly on one of the triangles of cloth covering a breast and then a dangling charm on the ties at the side of the small covering over her... Kuon's fingers itched to reach forward and drag her into his arms. He'd take her up to the private terrace reserved in the presidential suite before he kissed her senseless and made sweet love to her on the day bed situated there.

He watched as the small droplets of water curved across her silken skin, down her neck and then her back as the crystal like jewels of perfection fell from her wet hair. It was too much for Kuon in that moment as he swiftly removed himself from her presence in the context of having a little swim to cool off entirely before he started to have a little problem beneath his swimming trunks.