Waiting for the decision.

Lory watched later when at the table before all of the other women, Kuon presented Kyoko with as he said not the best substitute, but he hoped she would accept it anyway. The love that shone in Kyoko's eyes at that moment had proven all of Lory's ideals, planning and hard work to be correct. His Love Me number one was in love. Lory's aid watched him as he watched the show he himself had created.

"Sir will you be needing action taken against the possible removal of Mogami-san?" he asked the grinning man, Lory just shook his head.

"No need Sebastian." he said using Kyoko's nickname for the man. Lory watched as the slight blush rose to his cheeks. Kyoko had worked her way into more than just Ren's and his own heart, she touched everyone with her own special ways. And 'Sebastian' was no exception.

"If this goes ahead I'm boycotting!" Kanae stated, slamming the paper down on the breakfast table. The other 13 girls at the table flinched slightly in the wake of Kanae's rage as Kyoko calmly ate beside her.

"It's fine, Moko-san." Kyoko stated simply, more than one girl looked down at her food, feeling regret for the girl who had just been sticking up for them.

"Well I think it is reasonable! She knew it was a live cast show and she slapped her. What does she expect?" Kyoko didn't even bother looking up. She knew Oka's voice by now, though she did note that Chiori and Kanae both stiffened. If she had looked around she would have seen more than half of the girls did, though the voice that rang out wasn't one she expected.

"We'll see. Just because you actually live up to what Matsumoto-san was saying doesn't mean we all do. I myself am grateful for Mogami-san's action's. No one else was stepping forward to defend our virtues, so it's nice to see someone who will stand up for what she believes in, even in the light of the adversity it would throw upon her. Thank you Mogami-san." Kyoko looked up at Koemi Maemi who smiled at her warmly, and in spite of the horrible articles that had been printed against her, she couldn't help but smile at the actress who was standing up for her.

"Thank you for your kind words." Kyoko replied with a slight bow which Maemi returned in kind as they both went back to their breakfast. No one else at the table spoke. It was as if a bell had been rung and this fight was ended before it began. All the girls asides from Oka felt the same way Maemi did, though most of them would never speak the words out loud. Oka seemed to at least have a few braincells as she realised this was a fight she could not win. So when Kuon entered the dining room to the friendly chatter and conversations between the contestants, he was shocked by the calm, friendly greetings he received. Yet as he took a seat next to Chiori, her obvious anger and outrage as she pushed the newspaper towards him made his heart race. What he read on the front page made it stop entirely.

Should she stay or should she go?

Mogami Kyoko to be kicked from the new reality TV show The Bachelor.

He couldn't read any further as he watched Kyoko smiling and happily chatting to Kanae who looked annoyed, yet was smiling for Kyoko's sake and Hotaru who also seemed on edge.

"I won't let it happen." Chiori startled him out of his reverie as Maemi sitting opposite Kuon nodded in agreement.

"It wouldn't be right for her to be kicked for standing up to an emotionally delayed teenager." Kuon smiled at the young actress. He had worked with her once on a three part drama miniseries finding her very friendly and professional. He liked the fact she was willing to stand up for what was right in this situation. A bell suddenly rang, and Makoto entered the dining hall. This had been the reason Kuon had been so late, he had been meeting with the producers as to this week's challenge and date.