Swan Lake.

"It's time. Jelly is going to arrive with our outfits for tonight. Are you going to be OK?" she asked putting a hand on Kyoko's shoulder.

"Yeah I'll be fine." she said with a reassuring smile. When Jelly did turn up with the outfits for that evening Kyoko was stunned, and Kanae and Chiori could only smile at each other.

"I'm going to be wearing that?" Kyoko asked, completely surprised as she looked at the beautiful evening gown before her. Jelly smiled a knowing smile.

"My dear you're not only going to be wearing this dress, you're going to own it! You're going to make it your own and I have to say if all the eyes aren't on you tonight then I will quit my job as an artist and become a librarian." Kyoko was stunned but she found Jelly's words a little unsettling.

"But Kanae and Chiori too, they need to look just as stunning." Kyoko countered and Jelly smiled a very soft smile at her.

"Kyoko, they will look just as stunning as you I promise, but we have all talked and after the way you were treated after the last rose ceremony and the way your fans stuck up for you, we all agreed we were going to use tonight to show them just how right they were to keep you in this competition. We are going to show everyone how you are one of the only people who can stand next to Hizuri Kuon with pride and grace and be his equal." Kyoko turned to the three women who were all smiling at her in the same way, her mouth opened and she began to speak.

"But I'm not..." Chiori stepped forward placing her hand over Kyoko's mouth as Kanae also stepped forwards. Grabbing her arm and turning her to face the mirror her two best friends on either side of her as they held her, looking in the mirror Jelly holding the dress up before her so she could see it perfectly.

"We all think you are Kyoko. Now it's time for you to start believing it yourself." With those words Kanae started helping Kyoko undress as did Chiori. They would make sure Kyoko shone the brightest that night, for to them and also they knew to Kuon she was the only girl that could take his heart.

Kuon stood in the foyer waiting quietly. The cameras were all around him as he waited. They had planned it so they could catch Kuon's reactions to all the women arriving. Kuon had chosen to wear a full black tux this evening as he knew most of the women would be in evening gowns or dresses. The full black jacket with black vest, black slacks and dress shoes against the sparkling white shirt with his black bow tie made the women who were slowly arriving alone in in groups swoon.

Maemi arrived as one of the first women, her blush pink dress with sweetheart neckline was beautiful. Rhinestones decorated the top before gathering at her left hip held by a pin with a flower pin made up of more rhinestones. It reached to the floor and floated around her feet where the small strappy blush pink sandals graced her small feet beautifully. If Kuon's heart hadn't already been stolen away, Lory who was watching live in his office thought this young woman might have stood a very good chance. In a lot of ways she was like Kyoko, but then there was only one Kyoko.

The next noticeable pair to arrive but in no means were they noticable for the right reason were none other than Yuka and Oka. They had gotten dressed together and yes they were both wearing dresses as they had been asked but Kuon wondered if in fact they knew what ballet was? Oka looked at Kuon and smiled, she had caught him staring at her and she decided that he was finally seeing who was worthwhile in this silly competition. If she had known Kuon was trying to decide how he could complement their attires she may have felt differently. Oka's dress if you could call it that left very little to the imagination, like really very, very little. Made of a skintight. lycra type material bright pink in colour. Kuon had only seen the colour once before on the gruesome Love Me uniforms with black banding and a black belt. The back of the dress was completely missing with just 2 tiny black straps holding it together cut low enough to show off the black G-string Oka was wearing with a diamante cross section. The front at least covered her assets but had a large teardrop cut out on both sides and also the front that went all the way down her stomach, showing her navel. It was held by a small black strap and Kuon was happy to note at least the thick black strap and full chest piece looked like the person who had designed the dress wanted to give the wearer some dignity, it was cut so it barely reached down to her mid thigh.