The Fans Have Spoken.

"Mogami Kyoko it has been decided by not only the producers, but also by over 5,000 members of the general public that you should …... Remain in the competition..." The rest of her words were swept away as Chiori squealed. She had been sitting next to Kyoko but now was almost in her lap as she hugged her friend tightly around the neck. Kanae was smiling but refrained from making a public display as Hotaru, Itsumi and Airi clapped happily with delight.

It only took seconds for Maemi and all the other girls to join in. Oka and Yuka were the only exceptions, they both just sneered and talked between themselves as Makoto smiled at the unity amongst the women. She too had not wanted to kick Kyoko. If anything she wanted to shake her hand or even slap the young actress herself, but she had to remain ever the professional. Though she decided adding to the already excited applause wouldn't be seen as too bad. Kyoko was just staring dumbfounded, people had wanted her to stay? It just seemed so surreal.

"Thank you." she finally managed to spit out, Makoto smiled.

"Don't thank me." walking around the table she placed the small laptop and brown sack before Kyoko.

"These are the people you need to thank." she said as she pulled open the brown sack to reveal letters. Kyoko's jaws nearly dropped as she looked at the astounding amount of them.

"They're all for me?" she asked still too stunned to string together more than pitiful sentences. Makoto nodded as she flipped open the laptop. Clicking a few buttons she pulled up Kyoko's fan page on the show website and turned the screen to face her.

"Within the first 3 minutes after your actions at the rose ceremony you started to receive hits and comments from the public. After the announcement of a possible removal from the show you started receiving just under 400 hits every 5 minutes, it seems a large percentage of the public believe your actions to be very upstanding, sticking up for your fellow competitors the way you did and wish to show you their support." Makoto smiled at the completely starstruck teen. Was it her innocence or the fact she wasn't just modest? Kyoko truly didn't see herself as anything special? But Makoto truly liked this girl and if half the country and herself were to believe so did Kuon, though Kyoko didn't seem to notice which only made people like her more. She smiled as she stood to address the rest of the room at large again.

We have decided each of you will be receiving your own fanmail. Also a laptop will be given to each of you allowing you to access your own show page, but nothing else." stagehands walked forwards, handing each girl a sack filled with letters and a notebook laptop, even Kuon wasn't left out from this point. Kyoko smiled when she saw Kuon receive not 1 but 3 sacks of mail.

"What's the bet it's women telling him to pick them over one of us?" Chiori asked Kyoko smiling as Kyoko giggled, she didn't need to bet anything.

"This is simply outrageous!" a sudden voice drew all attention as Kyoko and Chiori looked up to see Yuka standing away from her computer, face full of fury as she seethed. The Kazue twins who were sitting beside her leaned over, checking what the girl had been reading on her laptop screen and giggled.

"Oh Yuka.."Sachi began

"It seems like they have you."Seina continued.

"All worked out."Sachi finished.

"Did you forget the cameras?" they asked together. The twins had intertwined each adding to the sentence before coming together perfectly in sync for the last part.

Kyoko wondered if this was a twin thing? Whatever it was Kyoko couldn't help but laugh as Yuka gave the pair another sneer as she stormed from the room leaving behind her very small sack and the laptop.