Chapter 19

*I really hate to do this to you guys but I'm Time skipping Mark and Lexie are having their baby now! Exiting? Idk for sure?! More time skips will happen so pay attention. Also next chapter it's the holidays so there will be everyone's POV and a super long chapter enjoy!*

Lexie's POV
I'm sitting at home with the boys when Mark comes walking through the door with the boys new beds. Since they're almost 2 they need 'big boy beds' according to Mark. "Daddy!" McKade yells as he runs over to Mark and Marcus just stares at him. "How were my boys and my girl of course?" He asks picking up McKade and closing the door. "Good." I say going over to kiss him and he goes over to the floor with Marcus.

"Babe I don't think we need to get rid of the cribs yet, they don't know how to get out of them so why give them something they can escape?" I question rummaging through the fridge for a water bottle. "If you really don't want to but we'll have a baby any day now so three cribs?" He asks playing with the boys.

"Exactly, shouldn't we wait to put them in new beds until after we have the three kids thing down?" I ask. "Well since Christmas is only two weeks away we could give the beds as Christmas presents?" He suggests and I nod.

"Let's go get lunch I'm starving." He laughs "When aren't you?" I slap his arm as I grab my keys, purse and phone and head out the door as he grabs the boys and locks the door. Just as I'm about to open it I feel a cool liquid running down my legs.

"Mark?" I ask clinging onto the door handle. "Yeah Lex?" He asks as he finishes buckling the boys in the car. "We need to get to the hospital." I say as calmly as possible. "It's time?!" I nod. "Okay Mark think. Lex there's a towel on the ground put that on your seat. I'll grab your bag the babies bag and the car seats already in there." He yells running into the house. I love that man but he goes crazy under certain circumstances. He gets back to the car and grabs my hand. "Let's go have a baby." He smiles. "Let's go have a baby." I laugh.

As we arrive at the hospital Mark quickly unfolds the stroller puts the boys in and grabs my bag and they babies bag. "Well look at you super dad." I laugh as Derek brings me a wheelchair. "Good thing I called ahead of time." I laugh as Derek speeds me to the OB floor and Mark and my boys follow quickly behind us.

"Well that was quick." I say as Mark helps me change into my gown and I get on the bed and wait for the doctor. "I can't wait to see our baby." He says and I can tell that he's so excited. "Me too, I already have the perfect name for our new addition." I tell him. "What is it?" I motion for him to come over and I whisper it in his ear. "That's perfect Lexie." He kisses me and the door swings open revealing the Addison

"Hi guys are you ready to meet your baby here soon?" She asks walking over to me and putting gloves on. "Mark could you take the boys to the daycare center please." He nods. "Of course, I'll be right back." He says as he leaves and the door closes. "So you look to be at about 6 centimeters dilated Lex, here's the real question. Drugs or not?" I laugh. "Does it look like it's gonna be quick or long?" I ask. "It looks like you may be in for the long ride. "No drugs, I didn't do it with the boys I can do it with one."

"I didn't miss anything did I?" Mark asks coming into the room. "Yeah you missed the birth or our third child." I laugh and he gives me a look. "Ohh stop you know I'm joking, I'm your wife I can do that to you." He laughs and comes and lays down with me.

"How far are you?" He asks. "Umm 6 almost 7 centimeters so our baby could be here soon." He smiles widely. "I can't wait to be a dad again. I mean another baby I still cant believe we'll be a family of five by tonight." He smiles almost crying. "Baby don't cry." I kiss his forehead. "I don't know what we did to deserve this life but it was a miracle we survived a shooting, a plane crash and many other things we deserve to be happy and have good in our lives." I look at him and kiss him. Our kiss was interrupted by Addison walking in.

"Ahhh!" I yell in pain feeling a contraction hit. "Well it looks like I walked in on my que." she says putting on gloves. "Holy shit this hurts! Mark your never touching me ever again!" I scream as Addison gets on her stool and starts examining me.

"Your at 9 centimeters Lexie, when I come back we should be ready to start this okay?" I nod as she exits. I grab Marks hand and one of the rails on the bed as I feel another contraction start to hit. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I scream as I squeeze his hand as tight as possible.

Addison comes back in with a pink gown on and tosses Mark one as she ties her scrub cap and puts yet another set of gloves on. "Okay Lexie we are ready now, when you feel another contraction feel free to push but when I say stop you stop." She instructs me.

I fee another one and push. Addison tells me stop and this process goes on for another thirty minutes until our baby is here.

"Congratulations on your little girl." Addison says handing her to a nurse as she gets cleaned off and quickly starts crying. "Thank you so much Addy." Mark says and hugs her. "No problem congrats again you guys!" She says as she exits the room.

"Mark page Derek to get the kids please and tell my sister to get her ass down here." He laughs and does what I told him. The nurse gave him to go-ahead and he goes to grab our daughter and carefully carries her over to me.

He hands her to me and her eyes open and I can't help but start to cry. "Hey baby girl." I whisper as I look at Mark and he smiles down at us. "We're so excited that your finally here." I kiss her forehead and Mark does the same.

We hear a knock on the door and Meredith  and Derek come in with our boys. "Mommy! Daddy!" They both yell as Mark goes to get them. "Okay boys you have to be very gentle with the baby okay?" He asks and they nod not knowing what's going on. He sets them on the bed and they look confused.

"Baby?" Marcus asks and we all laugh. "That's your little sister." Mark tells them and they both look at him then me. "Mer do you want to hold her?" I ask and she nods walking over to get her from me and she goes and sits in the chair with Derek looking over her shoulder.

"Aww now I finally have a niece to take shopping and do girl stuff with!" She whispers excitedly. "So we have been dying to know, what's her name?" Derek asks. "Well his was tough to figure out but I think we nailed it." Mark smiles.

Mark and I look at each other as he picks up McKade and smiles. "The newest addition, meet our little Penelope Quinn."