Chapter 6

Dylan's POV
We've been in Seattle for 5 days now and I still haven't met my dad or his wife, or anyone for that matter. My mom and Jake are working at the hospital, they know the chief or something her name's Bailey or Miranda. The first day Sam and I got here we went on a ferry boat ride, Seattle's ferry boats are so much better then California's. No one has seen my dad yet, but he know my moms here. "Dylan!" My mom yells startling me from my book. "Oww" I complained. "What?" She asked me while entering my room. "I dropped my book on my face!" I whined. "Do you want to come to the hospital with Jake, Henry and I today?" She asked me. "Will I get to meet my dad?" I asked her. "Not today. But soon I promise."

April's POV
I've been home for a month now and I've gotten back into the grove of things. I wake up next to Jackson and Liam remembering the kids and Jackson all fell asleep in our room. I go to the end of the bed were Blake was laying alert and awake not making any noise. "Hey there!." I said quietly rubbing the top of his head, he let out a little laugh as I picked him up. I sat there on the end of the bed until I felt two arms wrap gently around me. "Hey babe." He said as he kissed me on the forehead, lips and neck. "Good morning." I say returning his kiss. I walk out into the kitchen with Blake and look back to see Jackson quietly shutting the door behind him. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked walking over to me. "I don't know. Why don't you cook?" I asked him, "Fine." He responded as I headed over to the couch.

I watched some tv before heading over to see how Jackson was doing on breakfast. When I walked over he had completed pancakes. "Babe?" I ask returning to the couch. "You know I'm going back to work, right?" I asked him
"When?" He asked me looking up from his food. "Today" I told him, just then Liam walked out of the room. "Hey buddy." Jackson said walking over to him. "Hi!" He responded cheerfully already starting to eat. After we all finished eating we headed to work.

Lexie's POV
I woke up to feeling my husbands warm hand rubbing my back. I turned over to face him and I gave him a kiss. "Did you hear Addison is back?" He asked, shocking me. "No, when did she get back?" I asked. "I don't know. Bailey told me she asked for her job back, she starts tomorrow." He told me. "Well, we have a surgery together today, the aneurysm guy with the third degree burns on his legs and arms." I told him. "Well that'll be fun." He said. "I think it's funny, how all three neurosurgeon's at Seattle Grace are all related. Derek's my brother in law and Amelia is his sister so." Just as I was about to say more the boys start crying. "Oh shit! It's already 9:45, our surgery is at 10:30, lets go." We both jumped out of bed and ran to the boys room, we got out of the house at 9:52 and got to the hospital at 10:13.

After surgery

Lexie's POV
"Good job babe." Mark says giving me a kiss on my forehead as we go to scrub out. "Thanks, I think I'm going to go to the day-care center to see the kids, you wanna come with me?" I asked him. "Yeah I'll meet you up there, I have too check on my patient first, love you." He said giving me another kiss as he walked out the door. As I headed upstairs I saw Callie heading up to. "How's your day going, any cool surgeries?" I asked Callie while continuing to walk. "No. It's been the worst day. Arizona had a kid with his organs coming out of his stomach, and I've had a hip replacement." She complained. "That sucks, all I've done is clip an aneurysm." I told her then we headed separate ways.

"Hey guys!" I said walking over to where my kids were. Marcus started to walk over when he saw me and McKade just sat there. Marcus is starting to walk really early and McKade hasn't even tried yet, it's nice to know they both can't walk. I pick up Marcus as I walk by and we go to sit on the floor near McKade. "Should we go see daddy? I think we should." I whispered to them. I picked them both up and headed to the counter so I could check them out. Once I successfully checked them out I got their stroller and we hopped in the elevator.

Mark's POV
I was walking to the day-care center to go meet with Lexie and the kids, as I walked pass the nurses station I bumped into Addison. "Well if it isn't Addison Montgomery!" I said as she turned towards me. "Mark Sloan, good to see you, is there any chance you know where my ex husband is?" She asked me. "He has the day off today, but Meredith is in a surgery, she should be getting out soon." I told her. I haven't seen or talked to Addison since she last left, I've gotten married and had two kids and she doesn't even know, but before I'm about to tell her Lexie yells at me from down the hall. "Mark Everett Sloan, look out!" She yelled as I looked down the hall I saw Marcus slowly making his way to me right in front of Lexie. "Hey     Marcus!" I said as Marcus finally reaches me, I look down the hall to see that McKade and Lexie have been stopped by a intern for a consult.

"You have kids?" Addison asked me astonished. "Yeah, and I'm married." I said showing her my ring bouncing up and down causing Marcus to laugh. "Hey babe." Lexie said finally making it to me giving me a kiss. "My intern almost just killed a guy, can you please get them back to day-care? Please?" She asked me. "Anything for you!" I said as she left the kids and ran into the E.R. "A lot has changed Addison, a lot." I said getting into the elevator. "I'm coming with you, I have two kids to, I want to go see them." She told me a confused look came on my face. "I'm remarried you idiot!" She says hitting me with a chart. "Well I'd hope." I said and we rode the elevator to the day-care center.