Chapter 11

Mark's POV
It's 9:30 and Lexie and I have the day off, so we we're going to spend it at home. I've handled the boys and they're sitting on my lap as I watch tv, and Lexie is still asleep. "What time is it?" Lexie asks me yawning staying hidden under her pillow. "It's 9:32 babe." I said removing the pillow and giving her a kiss on the top of her head. "Are my babies up yet?" She asks not noticing them. "Yes, they're right there." I pointed to them on my lap. She sat up and took McKade from me. "Hey you guys!" She said kissing them both on the cheeks.

"Lex, can I ask you something?" She nods. "Have you thought, or do you want to have more kids?" I asked her. She laughs "Right now, no way!" She continues laughing and looks over at me. "Oh your serious." She states and I nod. "I love our kids, and I want more." I told her. "Mark we have two 1 1/2 year olds right now! I can't think about having more right at this moment. But in the future, maybe." She tells me. "How long do you think?" I asked her. "I don't know Mark! When I feel ready!" She says. "Alright." I said walking out of my bedroom. "Mark, wait, please don't be mad! You have to understand where I'm coming from!" I heard Lexie yell as I walked out of my room and down the hall.

Owen's POV
As I walked into my house Amy was there waiting for me, I haven't been home since I kissed Christina, I feel so guilty. Amy and I just started a new chapter in our lives, we bought a house together. "Where the hell have you been Owen? I've been so worried! You wouldn't pick up your phone or text me back!" She yelled right as I walked in the door.

"I've been at the hospital, working." I told her trying to stay calm and figure out how to tell her I kissed another woman. "What's wrong?' She questioned me. "Nothing." I said shaking off the question and walking to the fridge to get a pop. "Owen, I know when your lying." She told me walking over to me. "Christina's back." I told her. "Yeah, I know I had a surgery with her earlier. I actually really missed her." She told me.

"What did you do?" Amelia asked, her face turning into stone. The room was silent the only thing you could hear was our breathing and my pop bubbling. "I kissed her Amelia, I screwed up, I kissed her." Amelia's eyes started to water as she splashed the water she held in her hand at my face. "Get out." She whispered. "Amelia I'm so sorry." I pleaded walking over to her. "Get the hell out of my house!" She yelled backing away from me. I grabbed my duffel bag that I had when I walked in the door and I walked back out. The only thing I could hear was Amelia sobbing, when I looked back through the glass she saw me and gave me the finger. Damn it I messed up.

Lexie's POV
After Mark and I talked this morning he left without another word. I knew he was mad at me, but he has to understand that our kids are only 1 1/2! I can't handle having one more right now. After Mark left I headed down the stairs with McKade wondering where Marcus was. I heard Marcus start to cry so I headed back upstairs to his room. "I thought that daddy took you with him." I said as I bended down to pick up Marcus while holding McKade. I got the boys in the car and headed to the hospital.

I dropped them off at day-care and headed down to the nurses station to get the charts to one of my patients when I saw Mark talking to Addison. "Mark!" I yelled down the hall, he didn't look at me. "Mark Sloan!" I yelled again, he checked his pager, looked at me and stared walking away. "Mark Everett Sloan, get you ass over her!" I yelled again causing everyone to look at me.

I was going to chase after him but my stomach didn't agree with me so I ran into the bathroom. As soon as I was in a stall I locked the door and threw up everything I ate today and last night. "What he hell!" I yelled to myself. I've been getting sick in the mornings for the past month now, why didn't I think of this. I run down the halls looking for Meredith, Jo or hell anyone I knew, whoever I could find first. Meredith and Jo we're already both together so I grabbed Meredith. "What the hell Lexie!" She yelled as I pulled her into a O.B. room.

"I think I'm pregnant again." I told her as her eyes widened. I told her about the fight that I just had with Mark. "Hurry up Meredith." I sighed impatiently and stared at the blank wall. "I don't know if this is good or bad news lex, but you are definitely pregnant again, looks to be four months now." She told me. I took a look at the monitor and saw my little fetus.

"It's a good thing." I said before I hoped of the table and threw up in the garbage can. "One sec." Meredith says running out of the room and coming back seconds later with a glass of water. "Well, congratulations." Meredith said. "Thanks." I nodded and left.

Derek's POV
We got Dylan's room all put together and painted before Meredith and the kids got home, Meredith has been at work for at least 30 hours. "What do you like to do?" I asked Dylan as I finished the dishes. "I'm really into soccer and baseball, and I want to play football and hockey but my mom says it's too dangerous." He told me walking over to the counter.

"Let's go to the store and get footballs, soccer balls, baseballs and whatever you want." I told him. "Okay. I know that we only met like a week ago, but can I call you dad?" He asked. "Of course you can buddy." I told him while giving him a hug. We got in the car and headed to the local sports store. We got everything he wanted and headed to target to do some grocery shopping. "What do you like for snacks?" I asked him while we were walking down random aisle's.

"I'll really eat anything except seafood. That stuffs nasty!" He told me. "I agree." I told him as he threw some stuff in the cart. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." I nod as he takes off.

Dylan's POV
As I finished going to the bathroom I walked out and heard a very familiar voice, my mom. I tried to run and hide so she wouldn't see me, but I didn't succeed. "Dylan Pierce Montgomery, get your butt over here." She commanded. I walked over to her and I looked around for my dad, hoping he was near and could hear me, but he wasn't. "Why haven't you responded to any of my texts?" She yells as Jake walks towards us. Because, my phone died." I lied looking at the ground. "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She yelled. Putting her middle and index finger under her chin bringing my face up to look at her.

"Who are you here with?" She asked as Jake finally reached us. "Where the hell have you been Dylan?" He asked, I didn't answer. "I'm here with my dad." I told my mom. "Well your coming home with me!" She said grabbing my hand, I yanked it back. "No! I'm staying where I belong, with my dad." I yelled. "Your coming with us." My mom said. "You messed all this up mom, it's all your fault! Sleeping with Mark! Not telling my dad about me! What else have you lied about!" I yelled. My dad obviously heard me yelling now and ran towards the bathrooms.

"Get your hands off my son!" He yelled at my mom. "He's my son to Derek!" She yells. "He's coming with me." My dad said as he and I headed outside, they followed. "Dylan get in the car, and lock it." My dad told me tossing me the keys.

I saw my mom hand Henry to Jake and they walked to their car. I could hear everything from the car. "Derek, I want my son!" My mom yelled. "Get a lawyer then." He told her. "How about we all just calm down." Jake said walking back to my mom. "Who the hell are you? Who the hell is he?" My dad asked pointing at Jake. "I'm her husband, and Dylan's dad." He said. "Your not his father, I am!" My dad yells and punches Jake. "Damn dad, you go." I said to myself.

My mom started screaming as my dad and Jake were both on the ground fighting. I quickly dialed Meredith's number and hoped she would pick up. "Hello?" I hear Meredith's voice. "Hi Meredith, it's Dylan. My dad and step-dad are fighting in the parking lot at target, I need you here now!" I told her. "Okay I'll be there in five minutes, stay in the car Dylan." She told me and hung up the phone.

"He is my son!" My dad yells getting up. "I'm going to kick your ass!" Jake yells as he slams my dad up against our car, my mom notices me watching and rushes over to the window. I jump out of the car just as Meredith arrives. "Dylan!" My mom yells. "Mom, shut the hell up for a second! Jake, get off of my dad now, he's been and will be more of a dad in a week then you've been in a year!" I yelled he and my dad obviously didn't hear me. As Jake was bring his arm back to ouch me in the face his elbow slammed into my face causing me to fall and hit my head on the cement.

Everything was spinning the last thing I saw before I blacked out was my dad and Meredith leaning over me and my mom yelling at Jake and crying. I'm dying I think, but I don't know.

Addison's P.O.V
It happened suddenly, one second Dylan was yelling at Jake and the next he was on the ground. Jake and Derek both turned around as I screamed when I saw Dylan's head slam against the pavement. "Dylan!" Derek yelled jumping up from of the ground and running over to Dylan meeting Meredith there. "Addison call 911! Now!" He yelled at me as I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.