Chapter 13

Jackson's POV
"Want a peanut butter cup?" I asked Lexie. "Sure." She said reaching her hand out and plopping it in her mouth. "Holy shit! I forgot how good these things were." I laughed. "So what's new with your life?" I asked her. "You should know, your Mark's little bitch." She says unwrapping ten peanut butter cups. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." I said.

"He wants more kids now, and I don't. I want more kids I think in the future but I can't handle that now especially when my kids are only 1 1/2! What the hell does he expect of me! Guys don't get it nine months of getting fat, being sick, feeling like shit. I know guys might find it 'sexy' but I find it painful. I can't even be mad at Mark though." She says shoving a peanut butter cup in her mouth.

"Why can't you be mad at him? He's mad at you?" She laughed and then got a strange look in her eye. "I can't be mad at him because I just found out that I am pregnant." She says walking out of the attending's lounge.

Derek's POV
Its been two days and Dylan still hasn't woken up yet. I haven't eaten, gone to bed or left his side since this all happened.

"Derek lets go home and eat and sleep." Meredith says walking into the room after her shift ends. "Meredith you know that I can't." She nods "Just at least eat something." She says and hands me a sandwich and a salad. I nod and she leaves.

"Derek how is he?" Addison asks me. "Unconscious, what do you want?" She scoffs "I just want my son to wake up." I laugh "When he wakes up we're going to court." I hand her a letter. "Full custody Derek? Really?" She says.

"I want my son back. He belongs with me." I say and she walks out.

Jackson's POV
"Mark we need to talk now." I say shoving him into an on-call room and lock the door. "Hey Avery were both married and I'm not looking for anything."

"Marks that's just.... that's just wrong on so many levels, but it's about Lexie." I tell him and his eyes shoot towards me. "What did you find out Jack, I need to know." He says trying to pry it out of me. "It's not my place to say. Stop being a baby and go ask her yourself." I say and walk out.

Mark's POV
I don't know how to approach Lexie, she's talking with Meredith at the nurses station and Derek walks up and him and Meredith leave, I realize this is my chance. I jog over to Lexie, but before I get there she turns around and notices me. "Mark! Get your ass over here!" I run up and kiss her.

She holds back at first but after a couple seconds she returns the gesture. "Babe, I'm so sorry, can we talk." I ask her looking into her eyes. "I'm heading home now, do you want to come with me?" She asks. I have another surgery that isn't urgent and I know I have too skip it.

"Of course just let me change I'll meet you at home." I kiss her and run to tell Jackson he has to cover my surgery. I run up to the daycare and get my kids and I drive home as fast as I can.

"Lex I'm home." I walk over to her and notice she's been crying, she takes Marcus and hugs him so tight it looks like his head may pop off. "What's wrong lex?" I ask hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Nothing is wrong mark, I guess it's a good thing." She says trying to smile. We put the boys down and head into the kitchen. I grab a beer from the fridge and Lexie starts cooking dinner. "How was work today?" I ask her taking a sip of my beer.

"It was normal, it was good though." She says sniffling. "Babe will you please tell me what's going on.' She looks at me and both the boys start crying. I walk over to them, pick them both up and head upstairs.

"You guys really know when too ruin a moment, Don't you?" They both laugh as I set them down and lay next to them. I hear Lexie crying a little downstairs and I ignore it and play with my kids.

"Do you guys know what your mom is hiding?" I ask they look at me as continue too play. "You don't do you? When you guys can talk I expect Moore from you guys." I laugh  and change them and we walk downstairs where Lexie is setting the table.

"It smells super good lex." She looks at me and blurts "Mark I'm pregnant."

              *Hey guys sorry it took me long to update. I have some names I like, but tell me what names and gender you like and I'll peek at what you guys say. Sorry that is is a shorter chapter for me, but thanks for being patient and I hope you like this update.*